First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
OleDb SqlDataSource stored procedure call parameter order mixed up ?
I am using a OleDb SqlDataSource to bind to a GridView The SqlDataSource is defined as follows: <asp:SqlDataSource ID="SqlDataSource1" runat="server" ProviderName="System.Data.OleDb" ... UpdateCommand="mp_Update" UpdateCommandType = "StoredProcedure" ... <Updat... 30 Sep 2010 04:50
How to get textboxes to retain previously entered data?
Hello Community I have a text box that users enter data into. Sometimes the same data gets entered. How can I retain the entries in the textboxes to allow users to select reselect something from a list of those same entries that they entered in the past? Thanks Jeff -- JB ... 30 Sep 2010 15:35
Missed some part..
Somehow I have missed a few lines. I have modified the connectionstrings as: <connectionStrings><remove name="LocalSqlServer" /> <add name="LocalSqlServer" connectionString="Data Source=<SQLSERVER>;Integrated Security=false;Initial Catalog=<DB>;User ID=<USERID>;Password=<PASSWORD>" providerName="System.Data.SqlClien... 29 Sep 2010 12:41
Load operation failed for the query 'GetUser'
Hi, I am facing the exact similar error. Prior to hosting the app I did the following: Copied the DLLs to bin folder. Added <trust level="Full" /> to Web.config Set connectionString as follows: <connectionStrings><remove name="LocalSqlServer" /> <add name="LocalSqlServer" connectionString="Data Source=<SQLSERVER>;... 29 Sep 2010 12:41
ADD Feature to a Gridview
Hello Group, I am have been trying to include an "ADD" record feature to the top of a gridview with no luck as far. Does anyone have any method that they know of will work for this? I have googled for days without finding anything that has been effective as of yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. T... 29 Sep 2010 12:41
How to make the url into an icon/shortcut on the users desktop?
Hello Community I have an ASP.NET website using C# and SQLServer that works fine. I know that the url can be changed into an icon and placed on the users desktop at their remote location. I have deployed Windows application using ClickOnce and all the user had to do from there remote location was dr... 29 Sep 2010 12:41
Determining SQL Server 2008 Instance Name?
I'm building a "Setup and Deployment" project to distribute our application. We have a database called dbMain that runs on SQL Server 2008. I'm connecting to the database from our WPF Application via the app.config file, and here are the particulars: -------------------------------------------------------------... 28 Sep 2010 09:46
Setting Page properties from itself
Is there any easy way to set properties of a Page (or UserControl for that matter) from *within itself*? As an example, I have several .aspx pages which inherit from exactly the same code-behind class, but I need to be able to pass different properties to the class to make them to the correct thing. The only way... 27 Sep 2010 17:37
What happened to the App_Code folder in Visual Studio 2010?
In Visual Studio 2008 web sites, class files are placed in a special folder called "App_Code". But when I create a new web site in Visual Studio 2010, and select menu option Website | Add ASP.NET Folde, App_Code is no longer an option. Can you tell me why the App_Code folder has been removed from Visual Studio ... 26 Sep 2010 09:19
FileUploaderAjax
Please somebody :( i want to use the control FileUploaderAjax but i want to create many directories so i want to use a textbox to obtain the name of the new directory but i dont understand in this example why the control: me.txtReferencia.text don't have anything when i have alreade type something in there :( i... 24 Sep 2010 19:38
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13