First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
ASP.NET Dynamic Table [Resolved]
I altered the code below but also used a sqldatareader to populate the 5 column, 11 row table "Crouchie1998" wrote: Hi All, Am using VS2010 with Framework 4.0 in VB.NET I have a table which I wish to create on page load which isn't database driven I can create the table single col... 24 Sep 2010 19:38
Login Redirection
Hi, I am using a login control from a defaul ASP.NET templated project. It is authenticating against a SQL2005 database without any issues. As soon as I login it set to go to the homepage. How do I get it to return to the url before 'login' was clicked? Also, with the default project it has in the top-rig... 24 Sep 2010 19:38
Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parametername: index
I have a GridView that I'm trying to implement a Confirm OnDelete. The below code works except that I'm getting the error "Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: index" when ever I click Update. I know that this is happening because there are no controls now in that cell. What co... 24 Sep 2010 14:15
How to prevent outsiders from accessing ASP.Net intranet website?
Hello Community I have a main server at one location and I have 10 other remote locations each containing one server. The main server contains the ASP.Net website which is the intranet. Using IIS a user at any of the 10 remote locations can access the ASP.Net website but how can I prevent anyone outside ... 24 Sep 2010 03:27
GridView question
I have a gridview that has Edit, Delete, and Select enabled. I'm trying to run the below C# to prompt when deleting. protected void DetailGridView_RowCreated(object sender, GridViewRowEventArgs e) { if (e.Row.RowType == DataControlRowType.DataRow) { LinkButton l = ((LinkButton)... 23 Sep 2010 16:40
Great thanks
This saved me loads of time - thanks On Friday, February 27, 2009 9:55 PM jbot wrote: Here is one more scenario where the page load event can fire more than once: I had problem with pageload firing twice for an ascx control. This was on a project that was upgraded from asp.net 1.1 to 2.0. I fi... 23 Sep 2010 12:31
[...]
APNSoft DataGrid 3.2 Released!
APNSoft is pleased to announce the release of APNSoft DataGrid 3.2! APNSoft DataGrid is an ASP.NET server control with AJAX support to display data in a tabular format with options of choice, sorting and editing entries. DataGrid component has been designed in a way to reduce development time at the utmost and re... 23 Sep 2010 12:31