First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
How to make Row_DataBound in GridView work all the time?
Hello Community Using ASP.NET and C# with Sql Server in the back end I have a GridView that uses Row_DataBound event on a web page. When one of the columns contains a letter in the database such as “N” or “Y” that column in the GridView shows “No” or “Yes” using Row_DataBound. This works fine initia... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
losing sessions when running in StateServer mode
> I'm not recompiling but sometimes it is done automatically when files are changed. Note that the object stored in the session has not been changed for ages. If you are not pre-compiling your web application, any changes to the web.config or files in the App_Code folder will trigger ASP.NET to re-compile ... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
CSharp Newsgroup
What happened to the dotnet.csharp newsgroup? -- Regards, Fred Chateau ... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Open Connection error
We just moved our SQL Server 2000 database to SQL Server 2008 using the exact same security settings but on a new server. Now we are getting the following asp.net error when trying to access the web site remotely. Cannot open database requested in login 'Marshall'. Login fails. Login failed for user 'sa'. I... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Offshore Development Partnership
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner providing Application Developments in .NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET), Web Applications, Desktop Applications and Mobility Solutions. We have been providing on an Offshore Delivery Model with great cost advantage. Our Microsoft Certified consultants can work exclusively on your project... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
GridView Question
I have a gridview on a search page. When someone searches I want the view to display a "new" button when either no results are returned or some results are returned. The problem I have currently is the "new" button shows upon initial load of the page and I want to force people to search first. How can I accom... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
New in VS 2008
Hi, Ram: Before I was using VS 2005. When I create/modify a page with code behind, I simply refresh the page to run it. But when I am using VS2008, I cannot simply refresh the page to see my change, I have compile the project first. I guess I missed something to make it work like VS2005. Thanks, Danny ... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
style 'bold' doesn't work in code
Hi, i want the first item in the dropdownlist to be red and bold (VB.net). Red works, but not bold. An suggestion is welcome. Thanks Luc z1 = New ListItem("choose an item", 0) z1.Attributes.Add("style", "font-bold:true;background-color:red") DropDownList1.Items.Add(z1) ... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Deleting multiple rows in Datagrid
Hi Everyone, I am using Datagrid with Checkbox and other data fields. In addition to the datagrid i have a button labelled 'Delete'. When i click on the 'Delete' button, all the checked rows must be deleted from the database. Can anyone guide me by giving sample code or any help in this regard will be apprici... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
power point to flash format
I am looking for power point to flash solution I have found this one http://ppt2flashsdk.com/ Did anybody used it? ... 13 Aug 2010 09:13