First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
failed to map the path error message when folder name containsampersand (&)
When my folder name contains an ampersand Server.MapPath returns the following error. How do I get it to work? Error: "Failed to map the path '/MyWeb/DOCS/HIGH SCHOOL ADD. & RENOV./ UPLOAD DOCS/'." Here is my code: Dim strProjFolder as String = "~/DOCS/HIGH SCHOOL ADD. & RENOV." Dim dirInfo As New DirectoryInf... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Exchange 2010 Query
Hi Could someone give me some clue about how to retrieve all Mailbox user on a Mailbox Database/store Prefer the answer in C# or VB.NET, not Poweshell Tia Jackson ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Create a Virtual Directroy in IIS through .net Remoting
Hi All, I am new in Remoting & Windows ,actual till now i had only work in Web,recentelly i change my job so i have to work on Windows.Now i have one query... I have to make a application in that Create a Virtual Directroy in IIS Through Remoting or WCF..and after that we will able to update this virtual dire... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Install IIS in a Windows service
I want to embed IIS into a windows service, to save the user having to configure it externally. Is there any documentation available? Thanks, B ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
"Missing parameter values." in Crystal Reports
Hello, I'm using Crystal Reports 2008 and ASP.NET 3.5. Suddenly one of my reports started to give me an error message: "Missing parameter values." I did the research and found many similar issues, but they all apply to the reports with parameters. But I'm not setting any parameters to this report, I'm on... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
ASP - NET - 2 - CustomValidator - Javascript - Custom msg not show
Hi, On an ASP.NET 2 there's a CustomValidator with EnableClientScript="true" and the ClientValidationFunction set to a Javascript function shown below. The validator has no ControlToValidate b/c inside the function several controls, and not just one need to be validated. The need is to have a validation con... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Running problem
"Alan T" wrote: VWD 2010 I copy all my asp project into a physical location in my pc. Set up a virtual directory under IIS. Open the browser for the main page. eg http://localhost/TestSite20100707/main.aspx Got the error on the page showing the webconfig contents: Confi... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Fix for UpdatePanel
I know this is an old thread, but I just spent 2 days trying to make this work and thought I would save someone else the pain of getting a proper solution. I used older code that I found on the net for a CheckBoxList validator and it worked until the a button was clicked that did an asynchronous update of the updatepa... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
How to get the button ID in GridView
Hello, My GridView has several buttons in defferent columns. When the button is clicked, is there a way to get a clicked button ID in the GridView_RowCommand event? Thank you, Peter ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
How to count the active ASP.NET Sessions (SQL Server)?
Milosz Skalecki and others, I would rather go: SELECT COUNT(*) AS SessionCount FROM [ASPStateTempSessions] WHERE ([Expires] > GETDATE()) GETDATE() instead of a variable that's not really needed (and only declared?) and I changed the < to > to actually get all sessions that expires in the future, and not... 19 Sep 2010 18:37