First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Freelance MOSS Consultant
Hello, I have over 10+ years of experience in software development. I am software developer looking for freelance or Full Time work, my skill sets: ..NET TECHNOLOGY ..NET(ASP.NET / C# / VB.NET) SharePoint 2003, MOSS 2007, VB, ASP (VBScript & Javascript), SQL Server, Access (VBA), Excel (VBA), Oracl... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Unable to retrieve folder information from the server
The solution is perfect. It was happening due to the .svn extension. Changed the option from the setting of Tortoise SVN. Got it working. Thanks a ton. On Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:26 PM Stimp wrote: I am running Visual Studio 2003 and while opening ANY of my ASP.NET 1.1 projects I get the following error... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Routing in web forms problem
If anyone can help me on this it would be appreciated -it's driving me mad... I'm (trying) to implement asp.net web routing on an existing website I have to update (web forms framework 3.5). I've followed http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/dd347546.aspx to the letter and very good it is too, but it's n... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
ModalPopupExtender and Required Field Validator
Hi, I have a ModalPopupExtender that displays a panel when a button on the form is clicked. How do I get a required field validator to work when the user clicks the OK button on the panel? For example, city is required. I have set the city textbox, the city required field validator and the OK button in a Validat... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
LINQ related query
Hi I have a question regarding joining xml files on a key which is present in all file, following is my code docFTR is of type XDocument xdList is List(Of XDocument) Dim doc = From x In docFTR.Descendants("Data") From i In xdList.GetRange(0, 1) Join d In xdList(0).Descendants("Data") On x.Descendants("Gui... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Weird security configuration message
Recently something has gone wrong with our website so that whenever you try to access an aspx file, it shows the following error: Server Error in '/RALSWeb' Application. ________________________________________ Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file requ... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Request timed out
We have an aspx page that uploads photos (up to 6) and we are getting a "request timed out" error. Is it possible to simply increase a setting for that page only, and if so, how is that done. Thanks. -- David ... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Column count / Access GridView Column after DataBind
Hi I have below GridView, which i in codebehind page databind with a dynamicly created datatable. This all works fine, but after the databind i still only have a column count of 1 although the datatable adds another 4 columns to the gridview. This represents a problem, since i would like to have the last co... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
page sees session variable as null until refresh
I'm having a problem with a web app that sees a session variable as null until a page reload. These are the steps: 1. Web app loads an array of string data into a session variable 2. Go to another page using response.redirect(“mynextpage.aspx”) 3. Return to current page using window.open(“mypage.aspx”,”_self”... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Silverlight and AMD processors
I got burned by this myself by lack of SSE support and after much research learned there is a BIOS upgrade that will allow Silverlight to load on the first generation Athlon but I missed it by one minor rev. Its probably much easier to ensure the BIOS is the latest your system will support and then try to insta... 19 Sep 2010 18:36