First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://mastidunia.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 13 Jun 2010 13:50
Download new programs and english courses
Download new programs and english courses it is free now http://www.translatorhossam.co.cc/ ... 12 Jun 2010 14:54
How to reference a virtual folder
I have a web site with a main level directory. In that folder there is a folder (Blog) that is a virtual directory. Using the program in Blog I get the error that it could not find the page: When the error is showing the address bar has the following. http://test.org/blog/error404.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/blog/post.... 14 Jun 2010 09:33
ASP.NET Server controls application root operator resolves to server root
Hi there I am a web developer, and I have web hosting with GoDaddy that allows the multiple websites/domains I develop to be hosted with them. I can also use it for subdomains of my own domain name to preview work to clients before it is live. An annoying issue I'm experiencing regarding subdomains of my domai... 11 Jun 2010 19:16
Show red when string is negative
I have a ListView control where I am building and formatting labels in a footer row. I am using the .ToString() method and would like to have negative dollar amounts show in red. My code for setting the labels are as follows. Thanks. lbl.Text = (dblBudgetMo7 - dblExpMo7).ToString("c") -- David ... 12 Jun 2010 02:53
Upgradeing a published website using ftp. Many questions
I published my website using vs2010. I checked the box that made it upgradeable. As a check I ftp copied default.aspx and default.aspx.vb to the site replacing the published files. Looks like it still works. So I can update the site files using ftp? I noticed there is no App_Code folder. Suppose I... 11 Jun 2010 13:41
I don't see the file sitemap.axd anyplace but it's referenced in robots.txt
I'm looking at someone elses code and they have the following in robots.txt. But I don't see the file sitemap.axd anyplace. What is going on here? User-agent: * Disallow: /login.aspx Disallow: /search.aspx Disallow: /error404.aspx Disallow: /archive.aspx #Remove the '#' character below and replace exa... 14 Jun 2010 09:33
Prevent size of web controls from changing after accessing databas
Hello Community In an ASP.NET using C# and SQL Server on my web pages there are different controls like labels, textboxes and dropdown boxes . The problem is that when information is entered into the controls and the data is sent to the database or retrieved from the database the size of the contr... 11 Jun 2010 03:48
Radiobuttons
Hi, I have a lot of radiobuttons on my page, grouped by 3. (yes/No/NA). For the user to click them and change the checked one, all is ok. I can also read them and put the data in a file. Now I want to do vice versa. I read the file and want to set the radiobuttons to what state was stored in the file. The... 10 Jun 2010 12:17
AJAX with regular javascript on same page
Hi all, I was just given the task to include an AJAX Modal Popup control on a page that had been evolving without the normal aspx code behind , and that has another modal popup supported by regular javascript. The page also has a couple of form tags, and multiple javascript functions supporting menus. I did... 10 Jun 2010 11:09