First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Gridview not getting sp records
We have an aspx page with a GridView tied to an SQL Server stored procedure. When the GridView was setup we did a "test query" and all expected records displayed. However, when we open the page we get no records. Below are the parameters on the SqlDataSource control. The 2 dates are defaulted to NULL in the... 25 May 2010 03:44
Please explain Html.CheckBoxFor() rendering
Hi When I use this: <%= Html.CheckBoxFor(m => m.CopyAddress)%> it produces html like: <input checked="checked" id="CopyAddress" name="CopyAddress" type="checkbox" value="true" /><input name="CopyAddress" type="hidden" value="false" /> or <input id="CopyAddre... 27 May 2010 04:54
Uploading file to another drive
I'm trying to create a web page that allows the user to upload a file. If I set the save path somewhere on drive C:\, it works just fine. However, I need it to save elsewhere, like drive E:\. When I do this, I get an error saying "Could not find a part of the path '...' and then is lists the path. All the pieces of ... 26 May 2010 06:59
css with asp .net themes
Hi I am using asp .net themes in my application and have a problem with the ordering of the css styles. I have a ie7 syle that must appear last in the masterpages head section however the css styles pulled in my the theme are inserted as the last part of the head section. This means that those styles over wri... 27 May 2010 08:10
DataBind Repeater to string[] in ViewData without code behind. MVC 2
Greetings, I'm coming from a WinForms background and diving into ASP.Net. I'm using: C#, VS2010, .Net 4.0, ASP.Net, MVC 2. What I want to do is get a string[] of roles in the controller with: string[] currentUsersRoles = Roles.GetRolesForUser(User.Identity.Name); Then I want to attach this to the Vi... 6 Jun 2010 05:07
Javascript code to recursively search for a element given theelement's Id
Mark Rae [MVP] wrote: " Cal Who" <CalWhoNOSPAM(a)roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:ht9l9g$dti$1(a)news.eternal-september.org... Why the null?? Because of ASP.NET's control ID munging. var control = document getElementById('<%=MyControl.ClientID%>'); He did that, but at the point wh... 23 May 2010 01:46
VWD2008 will not refresh HTML file
I am trying to use the showmodaldialog function to display help files for my website. But when I make modifications to the HTML file, a previous version of that file is displayed from within the VWD environment, even if I just want to debug that file. I have restarted VWD, but the old version is still displayed. ... 22 May 2010 22:33
Javascript code to recursively search for a element given the element's Id
I need Javascript code to recursively search for a element given the element's Id so that I can modify a elements attributes. I do not use JQuery but I believe that once when I was searching the Internet for something else I saw that JQuery has a function called $ that did just that. And the author showed the ... 23 May 2010 11:23
Full "Loop" jSON Example?
I am trying to do something which would seem so simple: I have a simple Class in ASP.NET that I want to set up to be called and consumed by a jQuery $.getjson() in a client-side JavaScript. The Class I want to serialize to json as very simple (except that it has two fields that are DateTime's and I've heard t... 26 May 2010 01:37
Placing controls after a gridview
I'm using VS 2005 and having problems aligning controls AFTER a gridview. Controls placed above the gridview all go where I want them to go, but not those below. For example, a button I want it to appear below the gridview appears to the gridview's right instead, whether it's in the design view or when the w... 21 May 2010 18:23