First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Recreating ASP.Net Crystal project from source files
Hi I have the task of updating an ASP.Net project created in Visual Studio 2005 some years ago by worker who is long gone. The project consists of crystal reports, an aspx page that allows the user to select report parameters, a dataset, a css file, web.config and vwd.webinfo file. No third party tools were, j... 17 Jun 2010 22:18
No Intellisense
I just got a new laptop with Windows 7 and installed my Visual Studio 2008 and almost everything works fine. When I open an aspx page the top line is underlined with a long message something like below <path> An error occurred loading a configuration file. Failed to start monitoring changes to ...<path> C... 17 Jun 2010 16:47
UpdatePanel- PopupDialog disappears
Hi All, We have 2 User controls used in a content page. One nested inside another. The inner usercontrol(popup dialog)uses updatepanel. I have placed the outer usercontrol inside a updatepanel. when we click a button, popup opens. In the popup, we have search button. When we click search, the popup closes. Any i... 17 Jun 2010 14:33
WWW-Authenticate header on Windows Server 2008
I am having the same issue. I have installed FPSE and enabled both Basic and Windows authentication on the website that I wish to publish (not the "Default Website"). I know it has been a long time since this post, but were you able to figure out how to fix it? I have tried using VS2005, 2008, and 2010, and no... 17 Jun 2010 13:26
Calendar resets SelectedDate
Hello all, I've a data-bound form as FormView. I use it only in update mode. I have a Calendar control declared as <asp:Calendar ID="BirthDate" runat="server" ValidationGroup="ProfileEditor" SelectionMode="Day" SelectedDate='<%# Bind("ContactPersonBirthDate") %>'></asp:Calendar> Although the ContactPersonBir... 17 Jun 2010 12:19
How to position embedded Crystal Report in browser?
Hello Community I have an ASP.Net app that produces an embedded Crystal Report. The problem is that the report doesn't show in a fixed position on the screen when it is produced. Instead it shows up in different places on the screen. What is the command or property that will make the Crystal report sho... 16 Jun 2010 19:57
View asp.net 2.0 session app and/or system process in IIS 5.0?
Hello, is there a way to see current system processes in IIS 5.0 or somewhere? One of our compiled asp.net 2.0 apps seems to be hanging endlessly and not going to the next .aspx page in which nothing shows up pertaining in the Event Viewer logs and also can't debug/step through the app since it's compiled with... 16 Jun 2010 16:37
How to write the css for a treeview element
I have the following Treeview in a table that is in a div element. It takes some of it's colors from the div element. I'm not sure where, for example, the hover text color comes from. I'm not sure how to write the name of the classes in the css file. I've tried many formats. (like a.MenuRoot) I've searche... 16 Jun 2010 13:17
Data sotrage design question
Hi all, I have a general design question about a data storing asp.net website I'm contemplating. The site will allow users (businesses) to log in and manipulate client records; add, edit, delete. My design question is this: Should the data for all the different businesses be in a single database or should ... 16 Jun 2010 15:29
Why does refactoring generate private static method?
I am using Visual Studio 2010 for my web application in C# 4. When I refactor my code to create a method, Visual Studio always generates private static method such as private static void MyMethod(blah blah blah){...} instead of non-static protected method such as protected void MyMethod(blah blah blah){...} ... 17 Jun 2010 20:07