First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
asp.net MapPageRoute order of precedence
I am attempting to use the MapPageRoute feature in Visual Studio 2010 and ..NET Framework 4.0. What I have noticed is that if I define a page route called "Default" like below and the page Default.aspx exists in the project, then the route does not work. routes.MapPageRoute("Default", "default.... 4 Jun 2010 18:07
Enable emailing?
Hello, currently our W2K server is able to email using CDONTS on an app via some classic .asp pages. In running a different .aspx app via .net on the same webserver would anyone know how to details (web.config, IIS settings, etc...) in getting this .aspx app to email also? Thanks in advance. ... 5 Jun 2010 10:20
Firefox not performing client-side validation
whut? "shusta guthnar" wrote: dear mister nathans. your validatorness will rarely work with the fox. the foxes is haveing much confusion when validation are needed on pages because when many users are using the fox at one time it get very confusing. go use your internet explorers only and you will h... 7 Jun 2010 17:44
Web Setup Project failure
Hi, I have a solution with a website and a web deployment project. I have created a web setup project that creates an MSI based on the web deployment project. Everytime I try to run the MSI, I keep getting a "The installer was interrupted before <APPLICATION> could be installed. You need to restart the installer... 4 Jun 2010 11:28
Version Control and GAC
This post is an attempt to find best practice for version control of assemblies in a solution with a view to installing them in the gac and have clients reference the correct version of a dll I have a solution that contains a number of projects (approx 25). One of the projects is my web application (TZ_WebApp) T... 4 Jun 2010 10:21
Single DLL vs. Multiple DLLs
When building a website in ASP.Net, are there any advantages to compiling everything into multiple DLLs (one per .aspx, .ascx, etc) in the website project model vs. the single DLL generated by a web application project? I can see the benefit of having multiple DLLs in that you can replace the DLL corresponding t... 4 Jun 2010 08:07
Convert JavaScript Document reference to C#
I've been trying to do something in JavaScript for a few days without success so I thought I'd try to convert to C#. I think I have it except that I don't know how to handle the Javascript Document in C#. Below are a few line that I'm having trouble converting to C#. Can you help? Thanks if (iFrameOb... 3 Jun 2010 15:40
lifetime of Session and Application ???
Hello. Lifetime of Session-data is specified in web.config. But what about Application-data? I have a little testWebApp in which Session-timeout is set to 1 minute Application["AppData"] = 1; Session["SessionData"] = 2; lblAppData.Text = Application["AppDa... 4 Jun 2010 04:52
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://uslatest.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 3 Jun 2010 12:18
type specified in the Imports 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Expressions' doesn't ...
Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Expressions' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. ... I don't know what I did to make VS2010 hate me (just kidding) But now I get the... 3 Jun 2010 11:10