First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
window based authentication with members defined in a distrib
"Bob Barrows" wrote: yes, an AD group can certainly be used instead of a user's name in the web.config file. Alas I am unclear on this point. I have exactly the same wish. That a non tech savvy manager without access to the web server per se, can via their MS-Outlook Address book and managing a distribut... 10 May 2010 22:08
Need an unbound GridView-like control
I want to build a page that allows users to add, edit, and delete rows from a table of data. The table needs to include dropdown lists, and should not be bound to a data source. I tried building a custom web control, with all the fields included in a row, but that has persistence problems. Any ideas? Than... 10 May 2010 16:34
Refresh Page - VS 2005
I have a page (MyMainPage.aspx) containing a button. When this button is clicked; it opens up another page as: window.open ("MyURL.aspx", "My Title", 'toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=yes, menubar=no); MyURL.asp does some processing and then automatically closes itself and returns back to the m... 10 May 2010 16:34
Unable to login to membership database
Hi, I'm developing a web application (website option) using VS 2008 / C#. I used the aspnet_regsql.exe tool to create the membership tables in the same database that contains my application tables. I was able to access this using the Web Site Administration web tool to create users / roles/ etc. Recently we decided... 10 May 2010 12:06
Show Date without time
I've a grid view with a column that shows a DateTime value <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Data"> <ItemTemplate> <asp:Label ID="lblData" runat="server" Text='<%# Eval("Data") %>'></asp:Label> </ItemTemplate> <ItemStyle Width="70px"... 10 May 2010 14:21
css question
Is there a way to to not show any css bordering, coloring, etc if the field does not have any information in it? Have a table and there could be a field (label) that would have not info. The table is not bordered, the field in the table cell is bordered. Thanks. John ... 10 May 2010 12:06
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 10 May 2010 04:27
Problem in publishing website
I have ajax controls on my website.After publishing the website,the home page run successfully but it will display the error as Sys.Webforms. PageRequestManager Server Exception:An unknown error occured while processing the request on the server.The status code returned from the server was 500. How can i rectify th... 9 May 2010 12:08
RequiredFieldValidator's depending on button clicked?
http://www.letsomebodyknow.com/pages/login/default.aspx?Go=Home On the above page, how can I have RequiredFieldValidator's that only work depending on whether the user clicks Login or Create Account? ... 9 May 2010 07:49
Menu in the new version of ASP
I began using the new version of Visual Studio 2010. I put a menu control, using the sitemap. The problem is that I see only one item on the menu, and the are more pages in the sitemap. How can I fix the problem? ... 9 May 2010 05:42