First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
GridView not populating, but not all the time, clearing cache
> If you mean browser cache, expire the page quickly and allow the list to be hit each time, avoiding cache ... that is one option. I mean browser cache...but after another conversation, it could be cookies. It's a client side thing that seems to fix it. I was using session variables to store the sort co... 22 Apr 2010 12:26
GridView not populating, but not all the time, clearing cache fixe
I have essentially a working website. It has an Administration page, a CreateUser page, a Login page, a HospitalAccess page (for searching for a list of reports and displaying them in a GridView) and a FinalChart page which displays the report the user clicks on in the HyperlinkBoundField in the GridView from ... 22 Apr 2010 12:26
requesting others ideas/feedback
In a conversion from Access to ASP.Net there is a part wizard that is 6 to 8 steps depending on the part being created. It is a series of popups that guide the user thru the creation of a new part and eventually assigns a part number, part revision, and so on. I have never really cared for the way it is and n... 22 Apr 2010 12:26
change button type from "submit" to "button"
the button is created at runtime the button is used as "select all checkbox" in gridview by javascript Dim lc As New Button lc.Text = "Select All" lc.Attributes.Add("onclick", "SelectAll('" & GridViewID & "');") container.Controls.Add(lc) when the button is clicked, it run javascript "but th... 22 Apr 2010 03:05
Help me solve this problem
Hello, I am assigned to replace an old Web application (written by some contractors) with new asp.net application. The current application has an integration to Lotus Notes to send email and record in-coming email to the its database. To do this, they have some ActiveX to open Lotus Notes windows to handle out... 22 Apr 2010 14:31
URGENT: Checkbox field in GridView ???
Hello. I develop an application in which I show records in a gridView. Then I'd like to select multiple records after which I click on a button and want to pass the list of selected records to an object. But I don't manage to select multiple records in the gridview !!! I tried by adding a checkboxfield but, ... 22 Apr 2010 02:03
solution w multiple web projects
In a solution that contains multiple web projects ( apps or sites ) , how do we prevent all of them from being started when hitting F5 ? There are no dependencies between the apps. In solution properties setting the solution Startup Project to any of the available options has no effect. Current Selection , Single... 25 Apr 2010 09:56
UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path
All, I am getting an error with the following code : FileUpload1.PostedFile.SaveAs("//myserver/MyDirectory); When trying to write to this directory the following error is returned : UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path This directory exists but for some reason I can't access it via my ASP.NE... 21 Apr 2010 07:24
Cannot compile a solution in VS2010 which references Microsoft.SQLServer.ManagedDTS.dllunless target is changed to .NET 4.0
On 21/04/2010 09:31, Andrew Morton wrote: Nick Gilbert wrote: I have upgraded a Visual Studio 2008 solution to VS 2010, but leaving the target Framework at 3.5. The application references Microsoft.SQLServer.ManagedDTS.dll which ships with SQL Server 2008 (I am using version 10.0.1600.22 of this DLL)... 21 Apr 2010 05:20
How to convert MKV to iPad on Mac
I got some good MKV files, now I want to put them on my iPad then I can watch them anywhere. Well, I know I can watch .mkv files with the VLC Media player, but seems iPad doesn't support .mkv playback, so I'm busy in finding an ipad video converter to convert MKV to iPad MP4 or a similar format. It's really an arduous ... 12 May 2010 22:33