First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Need Help Using A Custom Session Manager
Hi. I have some questions about session management. I have decided to use a custom session manager class to have more control over session state in my web site. I have started out by using Stephan Prodan's Session Class here: http://stefanprodan.spaces.live.com/?_c11_BlogPart_BlogPart=blogview&_c=BlogPart&pa... 1 Apr 2010 03:36
referencing javascript function on button event
Hello. I have an asp:Button that in the click event I would like to have it run a javascript function (function ProteusListPrint()). I currently have the following in the click event; btnProteusListPrint.Attributes.Add("onclick", "ProteusListPrint()"); This is not working. Am I missing something or is this ... 1 Apr 2010 23:34
Pass changing values to parameter to Crystal Report scroll thru re
Hello Community In a C# and ASP.NET app I embed a Crystal Report. In the Crystal Report I create a parameter field named id. Then I read one id from a table and I pass the id from the table to Crystal Report where Crystal Report creates the report successfully. The problem is that now I am reading atle... 1 Apr 2010 05:45
Report Viewer 2008, 2005
Hi there, I develop web application using reportviewer for VS2008 on 64-bit machine. I can deploy to test server(64-bit) machine and it ran fine. But when move to production server(64-bit). I got the message that say "Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportViewer.ProcessingObjectModel, Version=9.0.0.0,... 14 Apr 2010 15:34
Where does EventCalendar come from?
In the ClubWeb starter kit there is an EventCalendar in the bin directory. I am using that in my web site but there is no vertical line between Tue and Wed. I wonder if you know where that dll came from. Is the code available or maybe an newer version than what I have. For what it's worth it is used as fo... 31 Mar 2010 16:37
GridView RowEditing issue
I have a GridView inside the edit template of a ListView. I am populating the GridView with code from a class (see below). When I click the Edit button it throws the error "The GridView 'gvPayDeductions' fired event RowEditing which wasn't handled." How do I handle editing when not using a SqlDataSource cont... 31 Mar 2010 16:37
Possible to have different versions of asp:menu control for GWO experiment?
Hi, our marketing department is working with a Google Analytics consultant and as part of that they are using the Google Website Optomizer expirements to increase conversions to different pages. I don't know a lot about GWO experiments, but apparently there is some javascript that checks cookies, makes a reque... 31 Mar 2010 12:08
Using javascript to check data in SQL server
Is it possible of using javascript to check data in SQL server? User inputs a order ID into a text box, I need to code to see if ID is in SQL server before submit. -- Message posted via DotNetMonster.com http://www.dotnetmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/asp-net/201003/1 ... 31 Mar 2010 12:08
Change ListView row background
I have a listview in an asp.net web page that I want to change the BackColor when a condition is met. I am checking for and finding the condition in the ItemDatabound event but I don't know what method I need to set the BackColor on a single row. I have done it in a GridView using the GridViewRow but I cannot ... 31 Mar 2010 12:08
Request Current
Hi! I've have an asp.net application that calls a backend service hosted in IIS using WCF. I'm having some performance issues that seems to be related to hitting the maximum number of connections. My initial question is: The Request Current counter in ASP.NET never drops to zero. It gets stuck at a minim... 19 Apr 2010 03:17