First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
problem with asp.net apps
gkkg From http://au.search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=ieas-dns-tb&p=HTTP/1.1403+Forbidden Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups http://www.developmentnow.com/g/ ... 6 Mar 2010 06:24
Handling exceptions in WCF
I'm working on a WCF service with a LINQ to SQL back end. I'm trying to figure out how to handle exceptions in the UI that are thrown by the OnPropertyChanging event in the dbml. In my dbml, I have some validation logic: Namespace MyProject.Data Partial Public Class User Private Sub OnBusines... 6 Mar 2010 01:04
Menu control problem in Clicking
Hi I've created a beautiful menu that are like a tab bar and it has some title in middle of every cells but i should only click on the text to redirect to its URL page . I tried to solve it but couldn't ! It is so strange ! Of course i specially want to use asp.net (c# ) control ,no CSS only or no java script ! :... 8 Mar 2010 08:36
nested gridview
I am working on nesting a gridview in a gridview and taking it one step at a time. So far, so good. But now I have hit a snag in filling the nested gridview. Here is the code that I am using (or trying to use). protected void gvwChangeRequestList_RowDataBound(object sender, GridViewRowEventArgs e) ... 5 Mar 2010 15:06
Please recommend a profiler
The homepage of an asp.net 3.5 website I am working on takes a long time to load. I mean, really long time. I am interested in profiling it and see what exactly is draggling it. Please recommend a profiler. Thank you. I've tried slimTune, but have no idea how to get started with it. Their examples in the user ... 4 Mar 2010 16:58
datagrid & css
Hi, I wander if there is a css file where the style of a datagrid can be modified without using the itemdatabound event thanx ton ... 4 Mar 2010 13:32
Toggle enter key
I have an asp.net web page with the javascript below at the top of the page. This works great as a user hitting the <enter> key is not "posted" and subsitutes the tab key. However, when the user lands on the submit button (called BtnSave) I want the <enter> key to act as normal. Does anyone know a way to do t... 4 Mar 2010 14:41
asp.net/AJAX samples site
After a Google search I might end up at the asp.net/AJAX samples site which more often than not has a great sample of what I'm searching for. But then 'm disappointed that the sample's code is not offered. Seems strange to me. Is the code there but I'm missing it? Thanks ... 3 Mar 2010 15:17
need info about web parts
I've been playing with web parts to get familiar with it. I see that MS provides very few web parts in the tool box. I wonder if there are web parts available someplace else? Also I'm wondering if there is a relationship to the widgets I see at various sites? Do developers make their own web parts by incl... 3 Mar 2010 11:51
how to prevent creating user and showing ''Mailbox unavailable' in case of wrong emailaddress?
Hi, i use the login control in order to create users. Asp.net generates automatically a password which is sent to the user by email. The emailaddress must be like this: firstname.name(a)ourdomain.be . I can easely check whether it terminates with @ourdomain.be, but if 'firstname.name' doesn't exist in our Excha... 3 Mar 2010 09:33