First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
html editor
I am using vs2008 pro and have the ajax toolkit in it. But, it does not have all of the ajax controls that are demoed on the asp.net site. I've googled and not found what is demoed. I am looking for the HTMLEditor that is demoed there and wondering if someone knows where to find it? Thanks...John ... 6 Feb 2010 02:08
Canceling ObjectDataSource selecting event
Hi, I want to evaluate parameters passed by ListView to ObjectDataSource and cancel this event in a case of error. If I set Cancel property of the ObjectDataSourceSelectingEventArgs to true, my ListView is completly wiped out - it will not be generated at all. Other controls on a web page are displayed just ... 5 Feb 2010 13:58
Enterprise Library Instrumentation and microsoft exception handling block.
hi all i have used microsoft's exception handling block for publishing exception to event viewer. but i am getting very different error when exception occured on production. error source displayed as "Enterprise Library Instrumentation" ad error discription varies but mainly like "Failed to create instances of... 5 Feb 2010 10:33
ObjectDataSource and SqlDataSource parameters
I have a GridView that has both SqlDataSources and ObjectDataSources. I use to only have 3 SqlDataSources and I usually set my parameters in a method where I pass the SqlDataSource as a parameter and set the parameters based on which parameter is passed. *************************************** protec... 4 Feb 2010 18:00
Paging using Gridview and ObjectDataSource
I have a GridView that I page using ObjectDataSource: <asp:ObjectDataSource ID="ObjectDataSource1" EnablePaging="true" runat="server" SelectCountMethod="GetRowCount" SelectMethod="BindControl" TypeName="DAO" StartRowIndexParameterName="startRowIndex" MaximumRowsParameterName="maximumRows"> ... 13 Feb 2010 22:44
Which Controls to Build a Parent/Child Web Form
Hi there, I'm quite new to asp.net, but know exactly how to do this using classic ASP, but would like some pointers for aspnet2. I've got data being returned from an SP which looks like this: HeaderItem ChildItem A A1 A A2 A A3 B ... 14 Feb 2010 18:32
Populate image from db
I have small images stored in a SQL table as varbinary(max). How do I load that stored image into an asp.net Image control...or should I use something different? I only found an ImageUrl property but that refers to a file path. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. -- David ... 4 Feb 2010 14:37
Converting website type project tot ASP.NET Web application
Hi, in VS2008 a new project type is born called ASP.NET Web application. From my VS2005 development I had a website type project. This is still supported in vs2008, but I would like to convert it to the new type. Is that possible. How? thanx ton ... 3 Feb 2010 20:49
Keep LinkButton from postback
I have a LinkButton that I only want it to run a javascript function at the client so I put OnClientClick="return showdiv();" on it and the function returns false but the form still does a postback. How can I stop this? Thanks. -- David ... 3 Feb 2010 16:18
error: The installer was interrupted before ....
Hi, on monday I've installed an websetup project, it worked fine on wednesday I tried to installe a new version and i received : he installer was interrupted before I have to start installer again and try again. Even if I restart the server it won't install. And even an old version (monday) cannot be instal... 3 Feb 2010 16:18