First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
thousands of dollars in cash overflowing your PAYPAL account
Oh thank you so much for this opportunity to become fabulously wealthy for nothing. But I think I will wait a day or two--by that time the pyramid (and this is a pyramid scheme) will have become so big that everybody on earth will be on the list by the time my name comes to the top, and since of course they wi... 17 Dec 2009 13:45
PagerTemplate dissapearing
Hi, I have added a PagerTemplate to a gridview, where I can select how many records I want to show per page(20/50/100). I use this to set the gridview pagesize. The fact is that when I have 80 records to show and the gridview pagesize is set to 100, the PagerTemplate dissapear, and I can't set the records p... 21 Dec 2009 11:17
Character encoding
I've attached a sample.aspx content, i've already doing a character conversion from SHIFT-JIS to windows-1252, i've set responseconding to 'windows-1252' to post the data (rightclick on IE and encoding is western european). but when i do that the , button which has japan text comes as question mark... so what i... 28 Dec 2009 10:46
SiteMapPath and ASP.Net Web Forms Routing
I am writing my fisrt application using Web Forms routing and a Custom Sitemap provider using a database back end. When dropping the sitemap provider control on my master page it is not displaying the site breadcrumb as expected. Does anybody know of any known issues with this setup and if yes how to work aroun... 9 Dec 2009 12:11
Adding AJAX Control Toolkit CollapsiblePanelExtender programmatically
I'd like to add an AJAX Control Toolkit extender, the Collapsible Panel, to a GridView row programmatically. My justification is this: I have rows that show stores. Some of the rows are chain businesses with multiple branch locations. Others are independent stores with only one location. For the ... 30 Nov 2009 19:13
IIS on Vista home premium?
Thank you so much.The information was very helpful. "not_hidden" wrote: Thanks, Stephen. I set up my new my PC last night, but could not find IIS for my SQL Srvr Express Ed until reading your msg about 5 mins ago. On my PC I had to: click on the main 'Programs' link (as opposed to add/remove... 21 Dec 2009 12:23
gridview in gridview
Hello. I am getting asked to nest a gridview inside a gridview. I know this can be done from all the google examples. But this nest is different in which the nested grid appears between the rows, not as a column like the examples I've seen. Is this possible? If so, any examples/websites that demo this? Tha... 20 Nov 2009 19:06
Loop through textbox controls
Is there a way to loop through all TextBox controls of a FormView and blank them out? Thanks. David ... 19 Nov 2009 19:45
Find Control in Silverlight
I apologize for the crosspost!! Just realized that I accidentally posted the original message in the wrong group!! Hi, Very new to Silverlight and am having a bit of difficulty. Hopefully I can explain this correctly! I have a databound accordion. In each of my accordion.itemtemplates I have bound some textb... 18 Nov 2009 12:21
AutoComplete not filtering with Ajax
On Nov 26, 10:39 pm, Steph <st...(a)pipoland.com> wrote: hello, your problem is the chars separator option... look at this. MarkusJ_NZ wrote: Hi, I have a text box which I have associated with an AutoCompleteExtender. e.g.  <cc1:AutoCompleteExtender         runat="server" ... 19 Nov 2009 02:52