First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
Does anyone create sites without using tables for layout?
I know that a trend is to create websites that are pure css, and don't rely on tables for layout. Are asp.net devs taking that approach also? I checked a couple of major asp.net websites like newegg.com and they do seem to use tables for layout. Any info out there focused on table-less asp.net dev? ... 22 Jan 2010 11:50
Insert on empty ListView
Does anyone know how to pre-populate a field on a ListView control when the bound datasource is empty? I can do it in Itemdatabound when there are already records but the same process does not work when the datasource is empty. Thanks. -- David ... 8 Jan 2010 17:20
WPF Transparent Colors
I was playing with transparent colors and was wondering why: #50C6 is transparent (Light green) #50C6C6 is not transparent (Light Blue) #50C6C6C6 is transparent (Light Gray) I had been told the format was #00xxxxxx, but the first one is not in that format so why is it transparent? Thanks, Tom ... 9 Jan 2010 12:59
Can this, maybe ASP code, be easily replaced with modern code
The code below is from the routine DatePicker.vb from one of the 2005 starter kits. For one thing - if I use it in a ascx file it can't show in the Designer. For another - since so much is simply string it must require a great mind to debug. I'm wondering is with the latest framework all this is still nece... 10 Jan 2010 15:14
using passwordRecovery
Hello! Here is an example on setting for passwordRecovery. I have one question do I have to specify the password as they have done in this example ? <configuration> ... <system.net> <mailSettings> <smtp deliveryMethod="Network" from="youraddress(a)example.c... 7 Jan 2010 20:21
introduction to asp.net 4.0
Hi, This is an article about new features of asp.net 4.0 http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Whatis_New_ASP_Net_4.aspx -- Abdul Sami ... 9 Jan 2010 12:59
Help with FtpWebRequest (UploadFile status/progress)
Hi, I have implemented a code to send file to our server using FTP, and it is working. But the issue is I have no idea when the process will complete sending. Is there any way to know how much has been sent to the server or any event I can trap when the process ends. Below is the sample code I am using. ... 7 Jan 2010 13:34
HTML reader on secure site
Hello I am not sure if this is the correct area to ask this. I am working on an application to read some data from a website that requires a login. I am using the WebClient class to read the page. For example if I have a page http://www.something.com it can read the page fine. However If I have a page h... 7 Jan 2010 04:41
The result for select user_name(), current_name
Hello! If I use suser_sname in my program and use IIS I get hempc\aspnet. Now to my question. If I use select user_name(), current_name I get dbo. For example if the result for this select user_name(), current_name should be aspnet how should the settings be configured then.'' //Tony ... 7 Jan 2010 05:47
I published and a folder that was empty did not get copied to the host
I don't know if this is just a fluke but I published to my host many times and a certain folder always had files in it and everything worked. The last time I published that folder was empty and it did not get copied to the host. That is, when my site tried to copy a file into it the site bombed because the ... 6 Jan 2010 13:10