First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
ListView Group Expansion
I really like the grouping option in an asp.net ListView. Does anyone know of a way to just show the groups (summary) and then have an option (+ key) to expand the detail for that grouped item? Any help or direction is appreciated. Thanks. -- David ... 10 Feb 2010 12:17
Several asp.net sites pointing to same physical folder
Hello, Is there any problem in asp.net 2.xx to point several IIS Web sites to the same folder an its web.config, due to necessity to have several ssl certificats ? I suppose no, as this is the recommanded conf by IIS teamers. Thanks for help. CS ... 9 Feb 2010 18:35
ASP.net membership/role/profile question - is it possible?
Hi guys, I am using ASP.net Membership, Role and Profile under Windows form and it is working fine. Now I want to encapsulate it in a DLL that can be used with my Forms and Other DLLs if required. The problem is that when I am calling the encapsulated membership/role/profile library things doesn't work (som... 10 Feb 2010 12:17
How to Clean Tear Stains On a Dog
How to Clean Tear Stains On a Dog Tear staining is a common problem in dogs. Excessive tearing causes moisture in the hair around the eyes, making it an ideal home for bacteria. This bacterium is responsible for the darkening under the eyes. With relevant knowledge, you can remove stains quickly and efficiently ... 8 Feb 2010 22:35
$$$$$ READ EMAILS & EARN CREDITS TOWARDS A LAPTOP !!!
READ EMAILS & EARN CREDITS TOWARDS A LAPTOP!!! EARN 5 FREE CREDITS FOR JOINING !!! http://ezlaptop.com/?r=715929 Simply read our e-mails, earn credits, and claim your laptop! All newsletters are sent to your EZLaptop inbox which is located in the member's area to ensure delivery each and every time !!! $... 8 Feb 2010 20:16
Missing required tag <CodeGroup>
I have this error, calling every aspx file, when I switch the app pool from 64 to 32 bit. I've tested the same web site on an other similar server, and I haven't any error, so I think there is something wrong on the server config, but I can understand what. I have many other web sites, 64 and 32 bit, and they ru... 5 Mar 2010 02:54
update panel question
This is mainly a general question regarding an update panel on tab control. The tab control is for displaying different areas of one record. There are buttons outside of the tab control (Edit, Save, etc). When any of these buttons are clicked I noticed whichever tab was showing it would blink. Which, to me ... 8 Feb 2010 04:32
Any Online Newsgroups reader?
Hello, I know that it is not the correct place to write this, but I was unable to find an alternative. I am unable to install additional software in my Office PC. So, can any one suggest me how to access this news group, WITHOUT a newsreader software(Live mail)? Like any online readers!!!! (I goggled wit... 6 Feb 2010 19:39
PDF with Index
I realize that there are several products available for generating PDF from HTML,etc. Does anyone know of one that can generate an index also. Client would like a website with their products be able to generate a printable PDF catalog with an index at the end so a product or product category could be looked u... 7 Feb 2010 13:08