First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Get GridView RowIndex
How can I get the RowIndex of a GridView when clicking on a checkbox in read-only mode? I have done it with the code below in a ListView but I cannot figure out how to do the same in a GridView. Thanks. Sub Check_Clicked(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs) ' Gets the CheckBox object that... 14 Mar 2010 09:48
How to use AjaxToolKit in asp.net for DHTML Editor
Dear Sir/Madam Please tell me how to use AjaxToolKit dll for DHTML purpose using C#. Thanks in Advance ... 12 Mar 2010 02:52
System.Web.IHttpHandler works on local machine but not on webhost
I have created a handler that implements System.Web.IHttpHandler. This is working perfect when I debug locally in Visual Studio 2008, but when I put it on my webhost it does not seem to work. It is registered in the Web.config file, Any ideas what the problem could be? Thanks. -- Nathan Sokalski njsokalski(a)ho... 12 Mar 2010 00:42
export to excel
Hello. I have a gridview that has a nested gridview. I want to export the main gridview information. I have been able to export other gridviews but none had a nested gridview. My first thought was to export the underlying sqldatasource rather then the gridview. Also, the information is already available so... 12 Mar 2010 23:59
gridview inside updatepanel
I have gridview that has templated fields in it. One of the template fields has the calendar extender associated with it. All of this is inside of an update panel which works fine so the gridview/webform doesn't flicker when a control is used. But, with the update panel comes problems. It is with the calend... 12 Mar 2010 00:42
FileUpload does not show the HasFile property
Hi, I am trying to use this control but intellisense does not show the HasFile property, It shows Equals, and ReferenceEquals.only. Can someone help? Thanks! ... 12 Mar 2010 13:56
SSL on Windows 7 devlopment machine
Hello, I'm in the process of moving my development environment to Windows 7 Professional Edition. No problems so far with Visual Studio 2008 Professional edition, SQL Server 2008 Developer edition etc. I'm wondering what the best solution is for installing an SSL certificate on this machine so that I can de... 14 Mar 2010 08:43
Listing the contents of a network directory - user permissions
All, I need to list within a web page the contents of a network directory, this needs to be based on the user permissions of the user viewing the web page. For example, User A can see the following directories : dirA dirB dirC User B has only rights to the following directories : dirA dirB D... 13 Mar 2010 15:22
encyption/decryption of connection string..
I have requirement to encrypt the windows service config file and web.config connection strings, I could able to do that for web.config with aspnet_regiis (C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727>aspnet_regiis -pe "connectionStrings" -app "/application.ui") But I am still looking similar kind of way for ... 11 Mar 2010 10:03
Calling Javascript from Server Side - Error When Passing Data Contains Single Quote
I have the following lines of code in the GridView.RowDataBound event to call some Javascript code when the user clicks on a GridView row. If any of the strings I am passing to the Javascript code contain a single quote this Javascript error occurs: Error: Expected ')'. How do I fix the first line of code below t... 11 Mar 2010 10:03