First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
DBTYP.NET Studio 2010 - Database Comparison Suite Released
DBTYP.NET Studio 2010 - Database Comparison Suite Released Vienna, Austria - March 8, 2010 Today, BYPsoft announced the availability of DBTYP.NET Studio 2010, the newest version of the cross-database comparison tool that compares SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle databases (schema and data). DBTYP.NET Studio 2010 ... 10 Mar 2010 15:21
Why aren't fonts small?
VWD2008 At http://www.gertes.com/pages/about/academic_research/ underneath each photo I have grey text which I selected as "Small" font size. Does anyone know why it is showing as the same size as the body text? ... 10 Mar 2010 11:57
Asp.net 3.5 with ajax ok locally (XP), but keep error on Win2008 6
Hi, I've an application using .net 3.5 ajax and ajaxtoolkit. I've check on development local XP-PC everything was ok. But when I deploy on server 2008 64bit, it keep come out javascript error message: Sys.scriptloadfailed exception: the script /ScriptResource.axd?d= .............. failed to load. ... Missi... 10 Mar 2010 06:24
ASP.net vs PHP
I know there is a PHP for Microsoft databases. I am curious as to what is the benefit of ASP versus PHP? DO you use PHP.net or just PHP? I have developed PHP and MySQL and I also have developed some Access/SQL Server databases. I have never done ASP but I have done some VBA.net. So can you tell me a little... 10 Mar 2010 09:42
Page lifecycle execution continues after server.transfer in 3.5 framework
I have noticed that after switching to 3.5 from 2.0 after a server.transfer, the page lifecycle of the new page run but when its done, it comes back to the original page to finish the page lifecycle there. this causes errors in my web application. is there a change in 3.5 that causes this issue? page_load o... 17 Mar 2010 14:47
ASP.NET Session does not expire
I have an in-proc session managemet where session timeout set to 10 min. I have a report viewer control which connects to the reporting services and renders the report. This happens in server mode. My question is if report is rendered and user does not perform any action on UI the session should expire but it doe... 9 Mar 2010 06:45
nHibernate
This framework looks wonderful but before I even attempt to study it, I thought I would ask. Is anyone on this using or has used this framework? Any thoughts on it? What about scalability? ... 9 Mar 2010 13:32
Easy access to the control specified in a validator's ControlToValidate property
I have a custom validator that inherits from BaseValidator, and I need to be able to access the control specified by the ControlToValidate property. The only way I have been able to find to do this is to recursively use the FindControl method, which can sometimes be inefficient depending on where the control is... 8 Mar 2010 16:26
How to open a website using vb6.0 or vb.net
Good Day, I'm new to visual basic. I just want to create a program that will check my desired website every 30 mins. Can someone teach me how. I have a vb6.0 and vb.net 2003. Thanks much -- Message posted via http://www.dotnetmonster.com ... 19 Mar 2010 03:49
Web report
We are looking into an option of displaying report online. What technology or tools to be an option? - Our backend database will be MySQL. - I think we will use C#. - Need to be able to be converted to PDF file for download as a choice by user - Is Crystal Report the best option? Thanks ... 11 Mar 2010 05:39