First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
"Remember me" remembers me but doesn't do anything
On the default page in my ASP.NET application I have a Login control. When I log in successfully, it takes me to the page indicated in the control's DestinationPageUrl property. I have the control configured to display the Remember Me checkbox. I know the Remember Me feature works, because the LoginControl is ... 29 Mar 2010 05:52
Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server. Only an integratedconnection can generate a user instance.
I'm using Visual Studio 2008 and SQL Server Express 2008. I've built the beginnings of an ASP.NET 3.5 app that reads a connection string from the configuration, in the usual way, and I can use LINQ-to-SQL against it and output listings of data from the database to a page with no problem. But I've created a cus... 27 Mar 2010 12:00
Error using the infoUSA mailing list webservice
twahachtak From http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=6&ved=0CBwQFjAF&url=http://www.developmentnow.com/groups/post.aspx?newsgroupid=8&threadid=180259&rct=j&q=www.sms_live.com&ei=tTitS_e3F8ub_Abr_qHkDw&usg=AFQjCNEZlpubL_zPdpnDjVDzaDqjfQOVOA Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups http://www.developme... 26 Mar 2010 19:15
how to know if a request come from internal user (employee) or external user (vendor)
Chrsi, One person would be the usual haveing talk to network persons redirect on class C or internal address. redirected with a javascripting. Haveing good days Shusta On Mar 25, 7:11 am, "Andy O'Neill" <aon14nocannedm...(a)lycos.co.uk> wrote: "Chris" <chrisv...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:7... 26 Mar 2010 14:22
Problem Deploying web site with Crystal Reports
I have created a asp.net web site using Visual Studio 2008 and Crytal Reports. I have two small reports that work perfectly on my development machine, and I have tripple checked that I have added reference to the CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine in my project. I do not have any CrystalReports dll's in ... 26 Mar 2010 19:15
Hide column in ListView
I have an asp.net web page with a databound ListView showing in Grid format. I would like to conditionally hide a column in the ListView based on a checkbox outside of the ListView. I have a ItemDatabound event and thought the ListViewItemType could be checked but it only has data, insert and blank properties... 26 Mar 2010 14:22
substring
Good Day Can you help me create a code to trim this path upto "\" C:\Program Files\Distribute\mention.doc I want to remove mention .doc using the vb.net code -- Message posted via DotNetMonster.com http://www.dotnetmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/asp-net/201003/1 ... 28 Mar 2010 23:22
Populate Hidden field on post back and retrieve value from Hidden Field
Can someone help me? I have a HTMLSelect control that is populated on the Page_Load event. I want to basically when the user makes a selection to populate session variables upon an Item change in the HTMLSelect. I have tried just about everything I've read and can think of, but have not been able to get this to... 13 Apr 2010 13:58
Firefox not performing client-side validation
When I write a custom validator (by inheriting from the BaseValidator class) and add a JavaScript function for client-side validation, Firefox does not use it. All my validators work perfectly fine in Internet Explorer, and I'm not using any browser-specific JavaScript or getting any JavaScript errors, so what ... 25 Mar 2010 22:03
help
What is a property public property sample() as string -- Message posted via http://www.dotnetmonster.com ... 24 Mar 2010 05:30