First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
should i use property 'OldValuesParameterFormatString'?
Hi, i have a gridview which is updateble, using UpdateCommand="UPDATE myfile set .... Now i wonder whether i should use the property 'OldValuesParameterFormatString'. When is it recommended and when not? Thanks Bart ... 27 Apr 2010 03:14
selected value error
I have a form view that when it goes to Edit I am running into an error on any drop list. The following is a sample from one of the drop list. 'ddlEDMSCategoryID' has a SelectedValue which is invalid because it does not exist in the list of items. The drop list is filled using a sqldatasource. It is below; ... 25 Apr 2010 00:55
Report Viewer
I am looing for ReportViewer control from the Reporting group of the Toolbox. I am not finding the Reporting Group in Vsiaulo Studio 2010 Express. Am I blind or do I need to get the professional version? -- Arne Garvander Certified professional Geek ... 24 Apr 2010 18:21
Report
-- Arne Garvander Certified professional Geek ... 24 Apr 2010 18:21
Visual studio cannot recognize my web user control
I have been bugged by this problem for a while. I googled and it seems this isn't a common problem, because I cannot find any helpful discussion or article about this. I have a Website Project (that is, not a Web Application Project, not sure if this is relevant). I created some user controls under folder User... 24 Apr 2010 10:33
A subtle problem with IntelliSense
Hi all, Sometimes a subtle state or file error will cause IntelliSense not to show a list. Can this be fixed? If any one can help... Please do so! Thanks, King ... 23 Apr 2010 18:11
IIS does not find precompiled ASP.NET code
Hello. (Details at the end of this post.) I have published my web site from VS2008 with the non-updatable option (i.e. updatable="false" in PrecompiledApp.config). The site is precompiled, however when requesting an .asmx file, the server responds with "The file '/test/PdfServiceLib.asmx' has not been ... 23 Apr 2010 08:41
Why image is not showing in repeater
Mail message attachement problem
Hi, I'm working on a ASP.Net website where I use the MailMessage method to send a report filled in by the user to a given email address. The user can also upload an attachement to be put in the data part of the report. If the attachement is less then 1,7 Mb there is no problem, the email is sent. Any larger... 23 Apr 2010 04:31
Change ListView row background color
I have an asp.net listView that I want to change the background color based on a condition. I have started to do something in the ItemDataBound event but cannot find out what method or ??? to use to assign a background color. I have done this in a GridView but this is the first I have tried in ListView. Belo... 25 Apr 2010 14:25