First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
open CHM topic in ASP.NET
I have developped a web application with Visual Studio 2008 and C#. I have included some HELP link: clicking on them I'd like to open a popup showing a specific topic of a CHM file, that would explain the available options in the page/section. How can I do this? Thanks. MAX ... 30 Mar 2010 05:04
how to include in codebehind page?
Hi All, In classic ASP I have a include file that reads all cookies and put in variables to be use, in dot net I also have a ASPX file that reads all the cookies, but I am having problem using the file in the codebehind .vb page. and then I thought I will just create a DLL and put in the bin folder, but I am havi... 30 Mar 2010 17:17
textbox and combobox
Good Day, I just want to have an Idea how my textbox and combobox will remember what was selected or was input to it. Do I need to have a database. :) Thanks much, -- Message posted via DotNetMonster.com http://www.dotnetmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/asp-net/201003/1 ... 29 Mar 2010 11:22
Stop The Heat From Sun Rays
Stop the Heat! Stop UV Damage! Save Money! - More Details : http://www.suntechglasstinting.com/welcome.php ... 29 Mar 2010 03:41
Different use
Good Day to all I just want to understand the use of each code and if possible an example code thanks. Free File() Comparemethod Line Input() Instr() Getlastwritetime() Thanks much.. :) -- Message posted via DotNetMonster.com http://www.dotnetmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/asp-net/201003/1 ... 29 Mar 2010 01:32
Nested ListView
I've got an Item table and a Category table. The Category table has columns categoryId and categoryName. The Item table has a categoryId that is a foreign key into Category, and a column called typeId. I've created a DataContext for my database. It generally works as expected. I want to display the items grou... 29 Mar 2010 14:45
line break in link button's text
hi all, i have an aspx page and its got one panel. now am creating link buttons dynamically and adding it to a panel. When I run, it shows all link buttons in 2-3 lines in a panel which is how i want to display now my problem is i want to display link button's text and the current time below it as a whol... 29 Mar 2010 11:22
printing a gridview's contents
Hello. I am having a heckuva time with the printing of a gridview's contents, all not just one page. And the more I google, the more confused I get. What is needed is to take the current gridview with paging, sorting, etc. There is one column to omit which is the allow edits. Since there is paging, I need... 30 Mar 2010 19:35
Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server. Only an integrated connection can generate a user instance.
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 11:18:56 -0400, Harlan Messinger <h.usenetremoverthis(a)gavelcade.com> wrote: I'm using Visual Studio 2008 and SQL Server Express 2008. I've built the beginnings of an ASP.NET 3.5 app that reads a connection string from the configuration, in the usual way, and I can use LINQ-to-SQL against ... 28 Mar 2010 15:41
Need a simple way to have only one mode per link with an option
I use items like the following to display links in an iFrame within my page. <asp:TreeNode NavigateUrl="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church" Target="LinksFrame" Text="Wikipedi Item on Church"></asp:TreeNode> I can envision situations where the iFrame might be too small and the user would like to display in an... 27 Mar 2010 18:51