First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
formview edit issue
I have a gridview (master) that when a linkbutton is used it opens the formview (detail) for the record. It is all working. The linkbutton opens a showModalDialog rather then the modalpopupextender. function ShowChangeRequestDetail(ChangeRequestID) { window.showModalDialog("ProteusListDeta... 20 Apr 2010 12:24
Call Function from aspx
Problem connection to local db in VWD2010
Hi, I hope this is the right forum. I just loaded VWD2010 via the MS installer tool. VWD2010 appears to work fine except that I am unable now to connect to the local database. Also, the Db creation option is grayed out. Attempting to open the local db raises the following error message: "Failed to generate a us... 18 Apr 2010 11:58
Queston on Double Partial PostBack
I have a page with a nested Gridview on it ( Parent/Child ) relationship, all withing an UpdatePanel. The sub-grid has a CommandField Button that the users can click on to view the detail record in it's entirety. The SubGrid is loaded from the Rowdatabound of the outer gridview. The problem I am having is th... 16 Apr 2010 22:53
Simple ASP.NET Paypal code (VB.NET)
I want to have one PayPal button on our website in order to allow a user to access another area of our website for 1 year for $20. I have spent 3 hours so far trying to understand how to get PayPal to process a click on the button, take the user to the PayPal website to allow the user to pay then come back to ... 17 Apr 2010 11:54
Question about throttling the number of webservice calls froma .NET website
Simon Roust wrote: We are a bit worried about overloading our PDF generation server with requests (as we get a big peak load from students when we release the student results as students are naturally anxious to see how they did), unfortunately we don't have the option of spreading out the release of ... 16 Apr 2010 15:07
Question about throttling the number of webservice calls from a .NETwebsite
Hi, I'm currently designing a website which will be showing some course results to students at the end of their course. One of the options we want to give them is the ability to download a PDF version of their "result letter" (rather than posting it out to them, so saving money). The PDF will be generate... 16 Apr 2010 15:07
Question with UpdatePanel Partial Page postback
Could Some help: I have a page with a (gridview nested within a gridview) in an UpdatePanel (UpdateMode="Conditional"). The nested gridview drops down when you click on an arrow and then you can click on each subgrid rows command field. The gridviews are loaded from the Page_Load event. When I click on... 16 Apr 2010 13:59
.NET 3.5
I've added that code into the code behind file of a ASP webpage i'm build and I'm still unable to get a double click event. Am I doing this right? Also, I'm running .NET 3.5 Thanks. Jim SergeyPoberezovski wrote: You will need to define this event by yourself - override the 23-Aug-07 You will need to de... 16 Apr 2010 09:28
Sqldatasource parameter date
I have a slight problem resetting a date select parameter in that I can't get the records with null dates. For instance this select statement SelectCommand="SELECT * FROM [MyTable] WHERE ([DueDate] < @DueDateParm)" <asp:SessionParameter Name="DueDateParm" SessionField="DueDateParm" DefaultValue="" ConvertE... 16 Apr 2010 15:07