First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Strange Crash when trying to post a blog comment
This happens on Dev and Live...no idea why... I saw another post with a similar error on the asp.net forums with no answers, however it was identical except for the Telerik part of the stack Server Error in '/' Application. Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key Description: An unhandled exception occurre... 16 Apr 2010 01:52
RIA Services 4
Great job on getting out the final version of Visual Studio 2010. However, since I had to uninstall the RC to install the final version, RIA services are no longer available, and it won't allow me to install the RC of RIA services or Silverlight tools RC. Since the project I am working on uses those, I am sto... 15 Apr 2010 17:00
How do i keep WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions from rendering to page for Imagebutton?
thanks zhi-qiang, but I am still having problems...the postbackURL is blank all the way thru page execution life cycle. It is never set and it is always blank. What else could cause this? thanks "TS" <manofsteele1(a)nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:u2ioBK9vKHA.3536(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... hello, I... 15 Apr 2010 10:17
Master/content pages: prob with passing a control to JS
stationary header and footer in modalpopupextender
I have modalpopupextender that uses a scrollbar. There is a formview being used inside the modal. The scrollbars are due to the length of the information the modal is holding. I would like to have a stationary header and footer to the modal. The header holds a title and the footer will hold several buttons.... 15 Apr 2010 18:07
Capture IIS application pool recycle event
Hi All, My application is running IIS 7. It is set to recycle through IIS settings regularly. Is there anyway I could wire to that event through .Net? Does anybody know if IIS 7 exposes any kind of event for recycle? I need to run an executable file whenever the IIS recycle happens. Thanks a lot for looking at ... 14 Apr 2010 17:49
Affiliate software
Hi I am looking for an affordable affiliate program for my ASP.NET site. Any suggestions? Thank you, Samuel ... 14 Apr 2010 17:49
Failure to recognise 'valid' form data from iPhone
Hi, I have written a simple API in ASP.Net (VB) .Net framework 3.5 for an iPhone application to integrate to our customers product. This includes uploading pictures and audio files using 'multipart/form-data'.... On some iPhones it works fine (inc the developers) but on others it fails as ASP fails to recog... 15 Apr 2010 09:11
Set DataNavigateUrlField to contained custom object property
I have a GridView bound to a collection of custom objects (e.g., Department). Each Department object contains a custom object (e.g., Manager). I want to use a property on the Manager object (e.g., Id) for the DataNavigateUrlFields property on my HyperLinkField, but setting DataNavigateUrlFields equal to Manager.Id ... 13 Apr 2010 18:30
net
I have searched the net but have been unable to find a solution to subtotaling in a gridview. I have a gridview that is bounded to sqldatasource where I would like to subtotal rows throughout the gridview based on column value "Type". I am using VB.NET. Regards RAJIV Hutt wrote: Subtotals in Gridvi... 13 Apr 2010 12:50