First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
Gridview in Reverse Order
I've got a Gridview and a xmldatasource How can I show the gridview rows in reverse order? ... 8 Apr 2010 12:37
the viewstate hidden field, how can I reduce it?
hi asp.net 3.5 I see in my page that the hidden field viewstate is relativly very large, and are looking for ways to reduce it. Because I think it can improve ranking. <input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE" id="__VIEWSTATE" value="WJ6eLjF5Grnr80+KngeZIcTDmEbX+zjv6ptIUmMgYaqKCBB/5hAKJ748W52U1l74GfNLHDuTL... 8 Apr 2010 14:03
detailview or formview
I have a situation in which I now need to show the detail of the selected record from a gridview, which has 6 fields per row. The detail will be done using the modal popup. But, and here's the issue, the full record for the gridview record is 50 fields. I have it all set up and the detailview showing the pro... 8 Apr 2010 06:10
Read data from excel file under Window 2008 web server
I want to write a .Net webpage to read data from a Excel file, I am using 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0...' to do so. But it is not ok if the web server is windows server 2008 standard. Is there other connection method that can work under windows 208 environment? ... 8 Apr 2010 06:10
Program create xsd for Crystal Report and provide all data on
Hello Andy It works! Crystal Reports is reading the whole file. I had to make the xml file the datasource. Thanks Jeff -- JB "Andy O'Neill" wrote: "JB" <JB(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54AA3399-A2AB-4D0A-B442-9C7E1413E314(a)microsoft.com... This cod... 7 Apr 2010 21:26
Silverlight 4 combobox
I am posting this again at request of Microsoft concierge. I have downloaded and installed both VS2010 RC and Silverlight 4 RC. In testing out functionality, I built a simple RIA Business Application against the Chinook database. I have a datagrid with the albums, another datagrid with the tracks that ties t... 12 Apr 2010 11:26
Menu Control - non IE browsers
I have 2 menu controls on a master page that work just fine in IE but look a little different in Firefox and a lot different in Chrome. What suggestions does anyone have for using asp.net Menu server controls in different browsers? Thanks. -- David ... 7 Apr 2010 22:32
Program create xsd for Crystal Report and provide all data on repo
Hello Community I am using C# and ASP.net .Net Framework 3.5 and an embedded Crystal Report in the web application will be created from a Dataset.xsd file that I create programmatically on the fly . When creating the Crystal Report rpt file using the "Database Expert" , under "Create New Connection, Datab... 7 Apr 2010 05:42
Form/window Close - Java Script in 2005/2008
I have a main page 'MyMainForm' containing a button. When this button is clicked; another form 'MySubForm' opens up which contains two buttons (OK & Exit). When OK button is clicked; the code behind this button processes some data and displays an alert and then goes back to 'MySubForm'. What do I need to do s... 7 Apr 2010 05:42
Update Panel inserting
I have an asp.net ListView control that I use to view and insert records. Inside the ListView, between the InsertTemplate I added an UpdatePanel so that I can do some code and lookups using Ajax and it works perfectly. However, when I am done and click the Insert Button inside the template I am not getting the... 5 Apr 2010 16:08