First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Crystal Report Connection problem
Dear Friends When I go in current connection in data wizard for making new connection Then It shows Make new connection in disable way. How to make it activate for making connection. Please help me Thanks in Advance Vinod ... 12 Apr 2010 07:01
Changes in aspx page not reflected on production site
Hi.. I have an application that runs perfectly fine on my local machine. So it was deployed on production server and the site was running (but with some errors). So I corrected the errors and redeployed the application. But the changes are not reflecting! I am using the IIS to host the same. I tried restart... 12 Apr 2010 04:51
Connection Question
Hello, I get this message when trying to connect on a local machine. A network-related or instance-specific error occurred ..... SQLExpress database file auto-creation error.... I'm not using express though. Thanks Mike ... 12 Apr 2010 07:01
AJAX v. Postback
Can someone kindly explain to me the difference between AJAX and a postback? I coded AJAX calls in javascript to web services extensively back in 2003-2004 before the term AJAX as coined. I've used postback with ASP.NET with Visual Studio. They seem very similar. How does ASP.NET implement a postback so that... 11 Apr 2010 16:49
How to make two elements appear on the same line
Am 09.04.2010 19:31, schrieb Cal Who: Some HTML elements seem to always start a new line. Two<asp.Menu> elements, one after the other in the code, appear on two lines even though there is no<br /> between them. I would like them to be next to each other on the same line. Can that be done? This sho... 10 Apr 2010 14:37
IIS Randomly Hanging
I need some help on how to troubleshoot IIS Randomly Hanging on my server. Late last year we upgraded our ASP.net (2.0) application with a lot of new features. Now that we've rolled this new version out to many of our customers we're getting complaints about IIS hanging and needing to be restarted. Unfortuna... 13 Apr 2010 04:01
Upload File Using HTML To ASPX Page
Hi David, I tried uploading file to an aspx page using your below given code, but it gave an error, that "Object reference not set to an instance of object". Please resolve my query From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/8_2004_3_0_0_174174/Upload-File-Using-HTML-To-ASPX-Page.htm Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Gro... 9 Apr 2010 03:27
Are there any known problems using Visual Studio 2008 on Windows 7 64-Bit
vs2008 -------- Original Message -------- You never gave enough information about the error. I had a similar problem on vs2009 win7-64. It was driving me nuts that the designer was repeatedly dropping the constructor for my custom control on the form. It turned out I had marked the control's constr... 9 Apr 2010 01:16
sectioning inside a modalpopup
I have a formview inside of a modal popup. The formview is showing all the fields of the selected row/record from a gridview. But, there are 50 fields for each record. Some will be editable and others not. Paging is not allowed. How can I keep from having a long listing of 50 fields in the formview inside ... 13 Apr 2010 17:22
Accessing Composite Control Viewstate stored properties from clientside Javascript
I've created a composite control called GRIDLOOKUP that contains an ASP:LINKBUTTON and ASP:IMAGEBUTTON. I've also added TEXT and KEY properties to GRIDLOOKUP which store their values in GRIDLOOKUP's viewstate. GRIDLOOKUP copies its TEXT property to the LINKBUTTON's TEXT property, so that the current value of GR... 9 Apr 2010 13:25