First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
gridview on a tab control
I have a page that is using a tab control. This tab control is showing all the information about a change request. Which includes other tables that are the many to the one record. An example would be the change request being initiated has an affect on ms office, sql server, ssrs, etc. One tab will have a gr... 4 Apr 2010 02:52
Inserting, updating, etc. for ListView with a custom data source
In ASP.NET 3.5: Suppose I have a ListView whose data source (using LINQ-to-SQL) is set with an expression for a DataSource instead of a control assigned to the ListView's DataSourceId field: DataSource='<%#((IEnumerable<Bid>) Eval("Bids")).OrderBy(bid => bid.BidDateTime)%>' This ListView is nested inside... 3 Apr 2010 14:51
Questions about formating Dates
I found documentation for this way to format a date: endtime.ToString("dddd, MMM d yyyy") But I can't find an explanation of this method: <%#Eval("CreateDate", "{0:d}")%> The first on produces Saturday, Apr 3 2010 Note no comma after the 3? Can I make it add a comma? The second one produces: Friday, April... 3 Apr 2010 11:31
Checking for the existence of a dynamically added style
I have a custom control that I would like to have add style rules to the Page that contains it. I know how to do this, using the following method: Me.Page.Header.StyleSheet.CreateStyleRule However, I only want to add the style rule once, since it is the same for every instance of the custom control. When addi... 4 Apr 2010 11:32
closing browser with out user interaction
Hi all Per my requirement, I have to send an instant email from an classic asp application(my limitations are I cannot use the CDONTS). So I created a asp.net application (using smtpclient)to send email. When the user clicks "submit" button on classic ASP page, I will invoke a call to the .Net... 6 Apr 2010 06:24
Storing objects in Session variables
At http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/20021016.asp I read that: "If you are using InProc mode, objects stored in session state are actually live objects, and so you can store whatever object you have created." This wasn't true in classic ASP; is it true in ASP.NET? ... 2 Apr 2010 13:45
Syntax for "OR" in WHERE clause passing parameters from C# ASP.NET
Hello Community I am passing parameters SQL Server from an C# ASP.NET app. When creating the query I have need to use an “or” operator after the Where clause when comparing values. Does anyone know the syntax for this type of thing? Below is the code: public DataSet getCustomer(string Addr, ... 2 Apr 2010 08:12
Pass changing values to parameter to Crystal Report scroll thr
-- JB "Andy O'Neill" wrote: "JB" <JB(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7A60A64-734F-4A6E-9154-6BE45E5AB84D(a)microsoft.com... Hello Community In a C# and ASP.NET app I embed a Crystal Report. In the Crystal Report I create a parameter field named id. Then I read ... 2 Apr 2010 07:07
Object reference not set for an instance of an object in a .ASCX f
"Cal Who" wrote: In Design mode the code below shows: Error rendering control - dp1 An unhandled exception has occurred. Object reference not set for an instance of an object. Likewise for tp1, dp2 and tp2 The code appears to work OK but I would like to remove those notices when I lo... 1 Apr 2010 14:39
Newbie question regarding user designed reports
Hi, We have a requirement to allow users to design and run their own reports (for data they have access to). It is not clear whether we need to integrate this with our app or whether we can use a stand alone app. I'm imagining we would set up some denormalised views or something like that, but we also have a req... 2 Apr 2010 07:07