First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Handling events from a class in an asp.net page
I have a class called Headline. It is a data object that represents a Headline (news article) for use on a website. It (the headline object) will have events linked to it. Some of the events will be something like: 1. Saving - just before the Headline gets sent to the database. 2. Saved - just after the Headline ... 21 Feb 2010 12:39
Using ajax call to fetch multiple results from multiple queries and showing them 1 by 1 as the results comes.
Hello, I've 20 labels in a 2x10 table on a page. for each label, data comes by individual queries. (total 20 queries for the page.) and it takes about 30-40 seconds for the page to load, and it's not comfortable for the user to see blank page. I want that each cell will show loading.gif images. As and when ... 21 Feb 2010 11:31
Binding custom objects to dropdown
Hi. What's the best way to bind collection of custom objects to dropdown. The problem I have is that entity is identified by two columns in database (to properties in object) and I would like SelectedValue return both. Was thinking about adding another property joining two other only for dropdown (dont' ... 21 Feb 2010 10:24
wpf GridSplitter
I am trying to understand the GridSplitter. If I have the following Grid, it resizes exactly the same whether I have the GridSplitter or not and regardless of what the ResizeBehavior is. I thought the "*" and "auto" determined the resizing behavior? <Grid TextBlock.FontSize="48"> <Grid.RowDefini... 20 Feb 2010 22:27
stackpanel and border on bottom
I have stackpanel that includes a border (with nothing in it) that I am using just for looks. The StackPanel fills the rest of a DockPanel area where I have other objects. The bottom of the StackPanel has about 2 inches of space. I am trying to put the border piece below the TextBlocks and at the bottom of... 20 Feb 2010 22:27
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 19017
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 22:13
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo deSolenóides ( solenoid ) + chicote Para Câmbio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 19744
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solen�ides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit cont�m: 5 solen�ides 2 Epc ( solenoides de press�o ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 at� hoje com o cambio autom�tico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 21:07
Select All checkbox using javascript for asp.net page
I want a "Select All" checkbox in my website which will select 15 other checkboxes. also, when any of those 15 check boxes is unchecked, the SelectAll checkbox should also get unchecked. How do I do this using javascript on my asp.net. A clear example would be helpful. Please assist. ... 19 Feb 2010 21:07
Seconds from DB to hh:mm:ss in GridView. How to?
Hi, I have a db table with a column that stores duration in seconds. I need to present this duration as hh:mm:ss in a gridview. I'm not quite sure where the int to string conversion should take place. Should I attempt to do that in a stored proc, business object, or another place? An example would be very ... 19 Feb 2010 12:08
deciphering vb code
I'm trying to decipher some code like the following: <MaxLength(50)> _ <SQLParameter()> _ <PropertyDBType(SqlDbType.VarChar)> _ Public Property Coolness() As String Get Return ModifiedDataValues("Coolness").Value End Get Set(ByVal value As String) ModifiedDataValues("Coolness").Value =... 19 Feb 2010 11:00