First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Default Culture in VS2008?
Hi, I am trying to understand how VS2008 (3.5) decides on the current culture. I am finding this very confusing. I have checked my web.config and machine.config and neither have a globalisation page. I thought that would mean that it would pick up regional settings but it didn't seem to. Then I looked at the A... 25 Jan 2010 15:07
Total GridView at Client
I have a GridView that is populated from a DataTable in code. The GridView has a column control named "Week1Units" that I want to re-calc a total in the FooterTemplate TextBox control as amounts are entered or changed in the GridView. The GridView generates a table with the id= ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_gvTime... 25 Jan 2010 10:33
Manual Route Manipulation
I'm trying to create a routing change in a regular ASP.net web application w/o using MVC. I'm just getting started learning the routing information made available now. The documentation and community papers about this are sparse so I'm just diving in. Can anybody tell me if this is even doable, and if so what i... 24 Jan 2010 15:51
Cant find System.Windows.Xps
I'm trying to write a console app that will convert pdf's to xps files, but the relevant XPS objects like System.Windows.Xps I cant find. I have tried VS2008 VS2010, but no objects, they are in the object browser but can not import and can not add them as reference any ideas? ... 22 Jan 2010 16:21
Date formats, culture and globalization
Hi, ASP.NET 3.5 We are creating a 3-tier ASP.NET Web Application that needs just to understand dates as UK shortdate format (dd/MM/yyyy). It will only be used in the UK on intranet. I often come across web server and client machine that are incorrectly set up so I want to protect the app from these incorrectl... 26 Jan 2010 10:57
CMS system
Hi, Can anyone please help me... ? I've build a website and I would like to add a content managment system to change some content. Can anyone recomend a good CMS? I'm using frames in my current site. Are there cms systems that support the use of frames? Most things I've seen require the user to rebuild ... 25 Jan 2010 03:58
divs are different in different browsers
Launch file from button click
All, I am using the following code on a button click to launch a file from IE. Response.Write("<script type='text/javascript'>detailedresults=window.open('" + @fileName + "');</script>"); The string variable has the value : @FileName = "file://ourserver/testdir/excelfile.xls" This works occasionally, b... 21 Jan 2010 20:20
Client found response content type of 'text/plain', but expected'text/xml'
Hi, I m also getting the same error when trying to get the response from a Webservice. Did you find any solution for this. Please reply if you have found out any solution robert112 wrote: Web Service returning wrong content type of text/plain 27-May-08 Hi All, I have a .net WSE 3.0 Web Service acting a... 21 Jan 2010 06:44
Disable page caching without disabling caching of jpegs and stylesheets etc
no, it only disables it for the current response content. as every image is its own request/respone, the cache header set when the image is fetched. -- bruce (sqlwork.com) JimLad wrote: Hi, We have a data based web app that basically must not cache any of the pages as they contain real time data. ... 20 Jan 2010 20:51