First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Server Side clicked event not firing in Firefox 3
I have a web page that has both a cleint side and a server side clicked event. They both fire fine in IE. When I test the page with Firefox. The server side does not fire. I'm working on a secure network so I can not give you any code. sorry. Do you know of any simple work arounds for this? My client si... 8 Oct 2009 11:11
CalendarExtender.SelectedDate without populating text box
call javascript function "showdate" from CalendarExtender OnClientShowing="showDate" <script> function showDate(sender,args) { if(sender._textbox.get_element().value == "") { var todayDate = new Date(); sender._selectedDate = todayDate; } } </script> sindhoor wrote: sorry I had ... 7 Oct 2009 11:55
CalendarExtender.SelectedDate without populating text box
hope this works for you. <asp:TextBox ID="txtDate" runat="server" ></asp:TextBox> <cc1:CalendarExtender ID="CalendarExtender1" runat="server" TargetControlID="txtDate" Format="MM/dd/yyyy" OnClientShowing="showDate" > </cc1:CalendarExtender> <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"> function show... 7 Oct 2009 11:55
GridView - problem with paging
All, When changing the display of a GridView with : SqlDataSource1.SelectCommand = "SELECT ....blah blah" SqlDataSource1.DataBind(); After the result set changes within the Gridview the paging no longer works, is there a way to re-page the control so it works correctly on the newly d... 2 Oct 2009 05:24
slow population of dropdown using IE8
I have a drop down list, actual its the combo box from the ajaxtoolkit, I'm populating it with a list of suburbs for each state in Australia. This works well in chrome Firefox and even IE8 compatibility mode, but not in IE8, it IE8 it is very very slow. so I decided to use the meta tag <meta http-equiv="I-UA-Co... 1 Oct 2009 12:50
Look to see if a certain file exist in from button click
I'm a newbie. Trying to do this in VB.NET On my server, I have a directory called c:\db\files\ and I have a whole bunch of pdf files in here. I want to do an onclick where the server checks to see if any of the files starts with the word "sharp". So I will have lots of files, but some files will look like th... 1 Oct 2009 10:36
ANN: XMLMax Virtual XML Editor Released
The words of one user sums it up " XMLMax is like, wow, this thing is many orders of magnitude faster than anything else, and handles any size xml." See for yourself. Download the 30 day free trial with no functional limitations and no registration. http://www.xponent... 30 Sep 2009 14:41
Repeater DataBinding on PostBack and base.DataBind()
Hi, Can anyone please clarify why Repeater does not maintain its viewstate when the base.DataBind() call is made on Page_Load. Example that illustrates this problem is here: 1. protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { 2. 3. base.DataBind(); 4. 5. if (!IsPostBack) { 6. string[] source = new st... 24 Sep 2009 23:59
ListView ItemDatabound data
I have a ListView that I want to get the value of a unbound data column instead of using FindControl. I have a VendorID and Vendor in the DataSource. I use the following to get the value of a TextBox control Dim tb As TextBox = CType(e.Item.FindControl("txtExpenseID"), TextBox) ... 27 Sep 2009 16:47
how to Get ID in global.asax page
Hi, I am working on a web application in vb.net 2005. I want to get a ID of Item in Application_BeginRequest function of global.asax file . I can't use query string. Is there any method ? I want to pass a ID to that function from a .aspx page . Please help me. Thanks, Hemant ... 29 Sep 2009 03:04
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last