First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
mysql ORM and asp.net
hi everybody! how are you...? i'm looking for a mysql (version 5.0) orm to work with asp.net. any suggestion? i need it to be for free, and easy to implement. thank you, so much! gabriel ... 16 Nov 2009 13:33
mysql ORM and asp.net
hi everybody! how are you...? i'm looking for a mysql (version 5.0) orm to work with asp.net. any suggestion? i need it to be for free, and easy to implement. thank you, so much! gabriel ... 16 Nov 2009 13:33
Save and then display msword documents as html, filtered html, single file .mht or pdf.
I need to make many files from ms word available for viewing on my site. I believe word can produce html, filtered html, single file .mht and pdf. I tried an iframe showing the two htm file types. I'll check out the mht in a few minutes to see if that displays OK. I need to find out how to display the pdf... 17 Nov 2009 05:04
how to enter phone number in special format?
Hi, i created a form with a textbox where the user must enter his phone number, bank account number etc .... Does it exist a way to make the textbox with a specific format e.g. 'ddd/dddddd' (d = digit) for phone or 'ddd-dddddd-dd' for bank account number? Thanks for tips Luc ... 16 Nov 2009 12:25
Overriding FIPS Policy in ASP.NET
I was getting an error about the encryption not conforming the FIPS policy. And I found a nice article from MS on how to override the encryption default in my ASP.NET application (using a web.config setting) to use an encryption algorithm (like 3DES) that was FIPS compliant. Problem is that didn't work I stil... 15 Nov 2009 21:08
How to update the web site
I used vs2008/build/publish to copy my files from my computer to my web site. Now I want to update a file or two. Should I use a general ftp client like FreeFtp or is there a better way? I would expect that vs2008 might have the capability to synchronize the remote site automatically but I did not find it.... 18 Nov 2009 08:56
how to change dynamically 'oncontextmenu' property of <body>?
Hi, in the aspx file, there is following code: <body oncontextmenu="return false" id="bod1" runat="server"> Now i want to change it dynamically (vb.net) I typied this: bod1. hoping the property 'oncontextmenu' would appear behind the dot but it didn't. Any idea how to do that? Thanks Luc ... 15 Nov 2009 13:24
Linq\MSAccess
Will Ling work with MS Access? I have a small web app on MS Access I am re-creating in VS 2008. I only have a couple of web forms that I collect data from the users, to store into a couple of tables. They never retrieve or edit the information. I use a submit and cancel on the forms from the old site, but i... 13 Nov 2009 14:26
Unable to find locationpicker
Build gives me the message that it is unable to find locationpicker So I searched everywhere for locationpicker and got the following. Can you see what is wrong? I removed some of the folders to make it easier to read. Thanks Find all "locationpicker", Subfolders, Keep modified files open, Find Results... 13 Nov 2009 11:04
ASP.NET DataList control call rdlc Reportviewer report
Hello Community I have an web application and I am using a DataList control. When a row in the DataList control is selected I want to populate the rdlc Reportviewer report. Can anyone tell me how I can make the selected row on the DataList control call the rdlc Reportviewer report? Thank you in ad... 6 Nov 2009 03:47