First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
Windows Application Event 1309
Does anyone know what causes the following warning or how to resolve the below issue ? Windows 2003 R2 Standard x64 Service Pack 2 Micrsoft CRM V4 Application Server ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0 The following warning is logged in the application event log every few minutes: Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhan... 22 Sep 2009 17:29
Detect/prevent multiple tab/browser instances
James, If you ever find a solution to this, I would appreciate you forwarding the solution, as we are also stuck w/ the same issue. Regards, Jeff Posted as a reply to: Detect/prevent multiple tab/browser... 03-Jun-09 Friends, Our application has a "session" concept, and it just cannot work relia... 22 Sep 2009 12:56
Verify User's credentials
I am developing a WEB-based employee evaluation app that reuires the supervisor and employee have a "face-to-face". To confirm that this has been accomplished, I want to have a form that the employee and the supervisor will both "sign" electronically during the same session. To do that, obviously, I need to val... 18 Sep 2009 10:00
CacheItemUpdateCallback and dot net framework
Hi, I introduced usage of CacheItemUpdateCallback in my ASP dot net application. The initial version of framework was 2.0. I updated to 3.5 since CacheItemUpdateCallback was not supported in earlier versions. On the development environment everything works fine. On the test environment, I have initially dot ... 16 Sep 2009 07:21
Problem with web part personalization
Hi All, I am having a tough time in implementing personalization my webpart controls. It seem none of the approaches (Personalization attribute or IPersonalizable interface) is not working. on button click I tried to update the property selectedvalues(see below) which is never persisted on db. Whenever I rel... 15 Sep 2009 12:24
asp.net web application project problems
I have a web application that I was developing outside of a project, but I find I need to use it as a project so that I can debug the code. I tried just creating a new project and copying all the files from the web folder to the project folder. None of the controls are recognized and I get a "does not exist i... 10 Sep 2009 16:59
Wrong ForeColor on Menu in Google Chrome
hi asp.net 3.5 The menu control below displays a white forecolor when testing in Internet Explorer. But now to my surprise it is BLUE when testing on Google Chrome <asp:Menu ID="Menu1" runat="server" SkinID="menu" CssClass="menu" DataSourceID="smdsNormal" StaticDisplayLevels="2" Orientation="Horizont... 14 Sep 2009 03:05
Certification
Trying to be a MCTS I'll do a 70-536 and after asp.net 70-562. Is it trust to buy $29 material from link below to study? Do you know it? Any tips'n'hints is appreciated. Thanks http://eplanetlabs.com/ ... 9 Sep 2009 14:16
Use files outside project folder
I have an ASP.NET application in a local IIS named "Salud" and a directory with shared images and styles, like this: http://mylocaldomain/salud/ (located in c:\myProjects\salud) http://mylocaldomain/resources/ (located in c:\inetpub\www\resources) How do I use the files from c:\inetpub\www\resources in my asp.... 8 Sep 2009 07:01
Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'.
I have an asp.net project built in visual studio .net 2003. It has been working perfectly for years against windows 2000 server. That server is now due to be replaced with a windows 2008 box, and I cannot get it to work. I have deployed the project to the new server (project, copy project), and it appears to w... 6 Sep 2009 19:48