First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
ajax, modalpopupextender/updatepanel
Hi, I have a listbox (lstItems) that I want to populate with the items in another listbox (lstSelected) that's in a modalpopupextender. The update is supposed to happen when I close the modalpopup so I tried to add a trigger for the click event of the ok button but it seems this event is not fired anymore on... 3 May 2008 16:11
GridView inside FormView cannot get into Edit Mode
I have a GridView inside a FormView and cannot get it into editMode. The FormView is bound to an ObjectDataSource. One of the fields returned by the ObjectDataSource is a List which I bind to the GridView. In the GridView I have a field bound to the items in this list. If I click edit at runtime with this setu... 25 Jan 2008 08:52
asp.net 3.5 and ajax on widows 2003
I have an app working fine on vista ultimate(iis7 , .net 3.5 , ajax) After installing .net 3.5 on my windows 2003 server (currently at 2.0) the app breaks : Parser Error Message: Unknown server tag 'asp:ScriptManager'. asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"> </asp:ScriptManager Ve... 21 Jan 2008 11:44
COM error in IIS7
I have a few web sites running in IIS7 on Windows Server 2008 RC1 (I think its RC1, build number is 6001). These websites are constantly throwing the below error, and I cannot figure it out. Can anyone shed some light on this? Error: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800703E3): The I/ O operation ha... 19 Jan 2008 13:51
Method not found: GetNamedPermissionSet() error on installing .net 3.5
Hi, After upgrading to .net 3.5, my web app is giving the error on all .aspx pages: " Method not found: 'System.Security.NamedPermissionSet System.Web.HttpRuntime.GetNamedPermissionSet()' " ....on an app which worked just fine before. This is on XP SP2, IIS 5.1. Have tried aspnet_regiis -i, reinstalling ... 3 Jan 2008 10:44
SQL fails to start after install .net 3.5
Help! I've just installed .net 3.5 on a Windows Server 2003 box. Had .Net 2 installed previously, including SQL Express 2005. Rebooted after install of 3.5, but SQL Server Express 2005 is prevented from starting. Anyone any ideas? I've put some of the errors from the error log below. Many thanks Gerard ... 15 Dec 2007 17:14
frameset in visual studio 2005
Hi there, I'm working on creating a web page having two sections. The top one does not change (it loads the data from a database once) and the second section has two possible schemas (it's actually two different pages). The solution I have found is to create two horizontal frames and set the first page as the ... 17 Dec 2007 22:05
Multiple DestinationPageUrl in 2.0 based NOT on roles, but user ta
Seems like i've made reply to the author. Ok, so the question was - should I create my own instance of my membership-extended class to get to know additional info about logged user like this protected void WizardLogin_LoggedIn(object sender, EventArgs e) { DB2MembershipProvider db2Provider = new DB2Member... 10 Nov 2007 07:14
Knowing When the Crystal Report Viewer performs a Print on an ASP Page
How can I determine if a report in the Crystal Report Viewer on an ASP page has been printed by the user? It's important to know the difference between someone just viewing a report, and actually printing it. In olde days (e.g. VB6) I could hide the print button on the on the report viewer itself, put my own pri... 3 Oct 2007 02:10
access to COM object denied
i'm using the altovaxml COM component to validate my xml (far superior to the built in .net xml validators) but keep getting an error message: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {533BAC07-C702-4D91-8D37-39FDC919A19C} failed due to the following error: 80070005. this is access error me... 26 Sep 2007 09:07