First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
Datagrid Width At Runtime
Hi all I have a datagrid in a web form and I want to be able to determine the width of the datagrid at runtime. I have tried both of the following // Get the width using the datagrid width attribute. double datagridWidth = 0; datagridWidth = dgProjects.Width.Value; and ... 6 Jan 2010 09:47
problem with a check-out button
Hi, I have a cart page where I show the selected products and the user must click on a check-out button. When the user clicks the check-out button the program have to hide the panel with the selected products and show a panel with the "thanks for buying" message (and save the data in the database). The problem... 6 Jan 2010 09:47
Help with Form authentication
Hello, We are currenlty using FormAuthentication (FormsAuthentication.SetAuthCookie) to log users into our web apps. We are currently using the aspnetdb and the SqlMembershipProvider for role and user management. We are using VS2008, SQL Server 2000. My question and problem is this. SetAuthCookie uses the user... 7 Jan 2010 23:38
WPF DockPanel positioning
I was curious as to why in a DockPanel, if you set DockPanel.Dock="Left" - it puts the object in the middle??? For example, I have 2 objects and one is .Dock="Top" and another that has ..Dock="Left". The 1st object is correctly at the top, but the next object ends up in the middle. <Window x:Class="FontVie... 13 Jan 2010 05:27
ObjectDataSource and null datetime parameter
Hi, Please could you help me with this problem, I am Building a website using ASP.net 2.0 and the .net 3.5. I have a GridView bound to an ObjectDataSource whose data source is a table adapter that was designed in the table adapter wizard (it has generated the Getdata() and Fill() methods). In order for me... 2 Jan 2010 03:08
Can't use forms authentication when using IIS
Hello! I do some exercise from a book which work if I run from VisualStudo(VS) but doesn't work when run from IIS. This exercise will use forms authentication Here is some background information: I use windows XP pro with a Sql Server express 2005 database. I have also Sql Server Management Studio Express ... 31 Dec 2009 20:56
GridView inside a FormView
sorry for post too many question i have a gridview footer to sum up scores. it works fine due to the layout and space, then i have to put the GridView inside a "FormView" But the event handler fails to call the GridView (Handles Gridview1.RowDataBound) to sum up the scores. Grateful for any help. thx... 7 Jan 2010 03:36
Javascript to retrieve Gridview cell text
This is a Label in ItemTemplate i wish to use javascript to put <%# Eval("Organization") %> in a textbox How can i take the text value of <%# Eval("Organization") %>? put this - onmousedown="alert(<%# Eval("�ӽо��c") %>)" ??? thanks for any ideas? *********************** <asp:Label ID="Label11" runat="... 30 Dec 2009 02:16
Unable to make the session state request to the session stateserver.
one issue with using state server rather than sqlserver state, is memory usage. if there is too much, the stateserver can only throw errors. if it gets a fatal error, it a recycle and all session data is lost. you should be using 64bit also. you should check the size of you session data, there is now real met... 18 Dec 2009 22:46
Confirm messagebox
Hi, I have a gridview with the last column to be a buttonfield. This is a delete button. When the user clicks it, the RowCommand event will be fired and the rowcommand property holds the line number. I would like from the rowcommand event, to show a popup asking the user if he wants to continue, like a java... 19 Dec 2009 10:31