First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
The compiler failed with error code -1073741502.
Any ideals what would cause this ? Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code ... 19 Sep 2007 14:13
Can you use an Accordion control in a masterpage?
Hi All - My Accordion control works fine until I move it into a master page; Does anybody have an example of an Accordion control working entirely in the masterpage.master file? When I check the client src generated i find: // this works on Default.aspx //<![CDATA[ Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager._initia... 13 Sep 2007 10:41
Ajax PageRequestManagerServerErrorException unknown error afterappliocation is idle
the page processing of the ajax request is throwing an error. session timeout can cause this, or any processing error on the page. ajax pages should almost never through errors, they shoudl have code to recover from almost all errors. -- bruce (sqlwork.com) Jeremy wrote: I am getting an error Sys.WebF... 11 Sep 2007 15:33
Adrotator
Hi, I have a adrotator control on a page, and want to program the connection of the control via SQL. I have the following code which doesn't seem to do much, and not sure what else to do? Dim SQLServerConnection As SqlConnection Dim SqlConnectionCls As New clsSQL SQLS... 6 Jun 2007 03:53
ThreadAbortException at ExportToHttpResponse()
Hi Dorrit gaian, Good to hear you solved the problem. In case you have any issues in future, use Reflector (http://www.aisto.com/roeder/dotnet/) to investigate the code yourself. Regards -- Milosz "Dorrit" wrote: Hi again, I have implemented the following workaround: I export the report no... 8 Apr 2007 20:26
COM Surrogate Errors
[ i was having this problem and formatted my pc 3 times since vista has been released--on the forth time i was getting kind of mad and thought about going back to vista-as i never had this problem--but my dad fixed it for me---go to program that causes the com surrogate error to pop up - start--pr... 24 Mar 2007 21:30
Ajax.net Development to Production = javascript error (baseType)
Redeployed with debugging turned off and wham-o, no errors! Not sure why exactly, must be a permissions thing . . . thanks anay way! Ryan On Mar 23, 6:35 pm, "Ryan" <ryan.mcl...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Hello everyone, Here is my error: Error: Sys.ArgumentUndefinedException: Value cannot be undefined. ... 24 Mar 2007 01:03
Gridview and bound field hidden
I have a gridview with bound columns as well as auto select turned on and everything works well. The 1st column is the record ID and as seeing this does not help the user, I want to hide it, so I set the visible property of the column to false. Now on post-back when selecting a record, the cell is still there, ho... 23 Mar 2007 02:24
Formview ChangeMode Problem
Hi, I'm hoping that someone in this group can shed some light on an issue I'm having with a Formview. I have a Web User Control (.ascx) with a Formview. The Formview contains 2 Multiviews, one in the EditItemTemplate and one in the InsertItemTemplate. Each of those Multiviews contains several Views, and each ... 8 Feb 2007 18:02
Showing hierarchical data with a Gridview
Hi Can anyone help me? I want to be able to show my sqldatareader contents in a gridview whereby the child data is concatenated up in a single row. Is this possible? For example Author Name Book Titles Author1 Book1, Book2, Book3 Author2 Book 4, Book7 I can g... 5 Feb 2007 12:19