First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
link button event not firing in IE 7
Hi, I am working on asp.net 2008 in c# . I create a website in .net framework 2.0 . I used link button on master page for redirect to home page and logout . these link button are working well till I am not make visible true to a table row in content page. If that table row is visible the event attached to this... 5 Nov 2009 05:32
Windows Server 2008 - Error reading configuration information from the registry.
Alexey Smirnov wrote: So, I manually created app\identity\ASPNET_SETREG under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE and added two binary keys for userName and password. I copied binary contents from the keys created by aspnet_setreg and run the test site again. It works! Now asp.net is able to find registry se... 4 Nov 2009 07:31
Windows Server 2008 - Error reading configuration information from the registry.
On Nov 3, 2:23 pm, Iain <i...(a)test.co.uk> wrote: All, I get the following error when my web page tries to read from the registry: Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error de... 4 Nov 2009 09:43
MaxRequestLength totally ignored
Hi All, I try to set the max file upload size, but somehow I cannot seem to get it to work. The setting seems totally useless ;( I tried to set it to 1, but nevertheless I still can upload files of 212kB. I tried to set it to 20480, but still cannot upload files larger than +- 7 MB. I am running ASP.NET... 3 Nov 2009 18:15
MaskedEditExtender with existing
I am trying to use the Ajax toolkit control MaskedEditExtender. I find that when I use it on a control that already has a date in it the date goes away in edit. Can I make it so that the date and time that is already bound shows up in the mask? Below is what I am using in my GridView. Thanks. David ... 5 Nov 2009 14:33
table or table-less
This is a general inquiry from a discussion that some people were having last week. They were discussing whether to use tables in webapp design or go tableless. Everyone was using VS2008 (at least they agreed on something). I thought this topic would be a good idea to toss out to this newsgroup to see what o... 2 Nov 2009 09:00
Cascading DropDown
Does anyone know where I can find samples and how to for implementing an Ajax cascading dropdown with VB code in aspx page? I want to be able to get a list of valid vendors based on a selected company. The company would be selected in the first DropDownList and once picked would populate the 2nd DropDownList w... 24 Oct 2009 18:47
23 KewaSa.com DDL Torrents
www.KeWaSa.com DDL , GAMES, MUSIC, MOVIES,SOFTWARE www.KeWaSa.com Descargas Directa, Juegos Musica, Peliculas, Programas , Software !,sPFgq%B&ONnZhAcNDPPy,uC ... 23 Oct 2009 07:47
Programmatically select a radio button contained in a gridview row
The radio buttion was added to the gridview like this: private void Grid_RowDataBound( Object sender, GridViewRowEventArgs e ) { if (e.Row.RowType == DataControlRowType.DataRow) { Group group = (Group)e.Row.DataItem; PlaceHolder holder = (PlaceHolder)e.Row.FindControl("_holder"); ... 21 Oct 2009 10:24
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
Hi, I am working on vb.net 2005. When I type a url with .html extension it says web page can not be displayed. but if i type the url for the same page with .aspx page its working. both pages exists but only .aspx is working. what is the error? thanks , hemant ... 25 Oct 2009 06:36