First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
Hotfix
Is there a hotfix or something I can download for vs2008 in regards to issue below? The issue I am having is that when editing an asp.net web page...sometimes the tags / css gets messed up and as you change the width of one control, others widen on the screen ( even though they have a set width in px ). Clo... 4 Feb 2010 13:29
dictionary
Whats the best way to implement a dictionary like class who gets 3 columns. Like: "name", "regex", "error msg" Or "name", "reg" and "name", "error msg" Regards, Andr� ... 25 Jan 2010 10:33
Popup if change in gridview
is it possible to detect if there is any change / difference of a gridview? then there is a popup, like facebook new friend logon on thanks. tony ... 16 Jan 2010 06:15
Get photos from a camera
I have an asp.net intranet application that I need to upload 1 or all photos from a digital camera at a PC workstation. We are using DataGrids and GridViews to display them on the web once they are uploaded but need something at the client. I assume I need some sort of ActiveX process or something. Has anyone... 18 Jan 2010 15:25
Sporadically losing session state when redirecting from http to ht
Hello: I have an issue with an ecommerce website that is losing session for some users. The session data is being lost when the user is redirected from http to https. What is really puzzling me here is that the issue only happens for a small percentage of users. About 4 or 5 five users has experienced... 19 Jan 2010 22:34
What are the risks with ASPNET/Network Service having sysadmin role in SQL Server Express 2005?
Hi, I have a sql server express 2005 instance where BUILTIN\Users and BUILTIN\Administrators are dropped from 'sysadmin' role. This is primarily for non-asp.net apps (i.e. native apps). I also have an ASP.NET app that connects to the instance to access a database. The IIS user (ASPNET or Network Service) is ... 15 Jan 2010 12:44
Is there anything C# can do and VB.NET cannot
I am learning VB.NET for sometime now and curious to know what am I missing by not learning C#. Also wanted to know is there anything VB.NET can do and C# cannot. Looks like C# getting popular day by day. Thanks for your guidence. Dan ... 16 Jan 2010 09:31
Visual Studio Web Setup Project Detect SQL Server 2008
Hello Everybody Someone can tell me how i can check during my installation if sql server 2008 exist in target machine? Thanks Luigi ... 18 Jan 2010 03:12
Accordion and FF insists on adding vertical scrollbar
I'm using ajaxToolkit:Accordion and FF insists on adding a vertical scrollbar even though the Accordion is displayed tall enough so it is not required. IE8 does not do that. Is there anything I can do to fix the FF display, The scroll bar is such that I can move the thumb about a pixel's height. Thanks ... 18 Jan 2010 08:38
Looking for encryption decription class for password
Hi All, Looking for encryption decryption class for password. I appreciate some recommendations. Maybe MD5 type encryption. Thanks, Eric ... 14 Jan 2010 22:31