First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
ObjectDatasource - Cancel, ListView
Hi, I want to cancel an selecting event raised by ObjectDataSource. I set e.cancel property of ObjectdataSourceSelectingEventArgs to true. I expected the original aspx page will be shown. What hapend is, that the page was shown, but the ListView, which uses the ObjectDataSource, was not rendered at all. W... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
ASP. NET vs SharePoint
"Luigi" <Luigi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDB18020-DFC2-4E2D-8415-FA6A582D8B02(a)microsoft.com... Hi all in my work environment talking about the fact that ASP.NET pages are destined to die in the near future since superseded by SharePoint, allowing you to create even complex s... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
remove unused assemblies (VS2008)
Hi, microsoft claims there is a function to remove unused assemblies in VS2008 http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/7sfxafba.aspx when I try to run this feature there is no "Click the Unused references button to open the Unused References dialog box." which is mentioned in the text. I'm using VS2008 (... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
ASP.NET vs SharePoint
Hi all in my work environment talking about the fact that ASP.NET pages are destined to die in the near future since superseded by SharePoint, allowing you to create even complex sites with just a few clicks and with the minimum code development. You what do you think about? Luigi ... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
How to add namespace to <html> node
gridview to excel
I have a gridview on a page that is to export to excel. Below is the code that is used. Also placed the EnableEventValidation="false" at the top of the aspx as well as the verifyingrenderinginserviceform. I have googled and found info on exporting and most all show what I have below. I added the paging and... 3 Feb 2010 18:34
Confirm dialog and ajax call
Hi, I have a asp.net ajax enabled. I need to post back the form using ajax after user confirmation (dialog box), how can i achive this? 1. On the 'Save ' button (runat=server) , I want to display confirmation message 'do you want to save ?" (yes/no) 2. if the user has selected 'yes', i want to post the for... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
cache problem : Need to click the logout button twice
hi asp.net 3.5 I need to click on the logout button minimum twice and sometimes many many times (I stopped counting at 20). Sometimes when logging in I have to enter the same password twice in order to be authenticated... The problem is caused by cache, atleast I removed my recently added cache settings... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
Problem: Attribute "border" exists, but can not be used for this element
hi asp.net 3.5 when validating my site I get the error mention in the subject of this post, here is the source code generating the problem. I mean thisis the source code taken from the browser: <span><input type="image" name="ctl00$Login2$LoginView1$Login1$Submit" id="ctl00_Login2_LoginView1_Login1_Submit"... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
wonder if I should use absolute URL in internal linking
hi asp.net 3.5 I wonder if I should use absolute url in internal linking on my site. The goal is that I want my site to move up on the rankings. When I hover over internal links on my site I see the absolute URL in the statusbar (IE8), but when I view the source code the absolute URL is nowhere to be seen.... 2 Feb 2010 17:26