First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Four simple (I think) questions
The element shown below works OK. But if I add runat="Server" I get the following compile error: Too many characters in character literal <iframe id="QQQQQ" name="QQQQQ" src="../Home/TestFile.htm" onload="setWidthHeight('QQQQQ');" style="border: 2px solid aqua;" scrolling="auto"> </iframe> Got any ide... 3 Jun 2010 10:03
Error setting SelectedValue
We have a situation that is a little strange. We have a DropDownList which has 8 items the values are 0-7. If we do: cboLocation.Selected = "0"; This works the first time but the second time we do that we get an error: "'cboLocation' has a SelectedValue which is invalid because it does not exist in the... 16 Jun 2010 13:17
How to perform load Test
Hello Someone known simple tools to perform a load test performance. i need to simulate user which enter parameters and send request. Thanks ... 2 Jun 2010 17:37
combo box in form
Hi, How do I rerefence my combobox in my VB code behind. It's sitting in an ASP formview. When it is outside the formview my code behind works like this: Private Sub cboCurrency_DataBound(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles cboCurrency.DataBound cboCurrency.SelectedIndex =... 2 Jun 2010 12:03
TreeView / SQLSiteMapProvider Question
I recently adopted the SQLSiteMapProvider that Jeff Prosise wrote about at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc163787.aspx#S1. I made 1 change though. Instead of the SQLCommand that he has in the article I changed it to a parameterized Stored Procedure that's based on a user selection from a DropDownList. ... 2 Jun 2010 08:44
Force client refresh after site update. How to?
Hi, Can someone please suggest a reliable way of forcing refresh of a site that has been updated? I'm running into problems with java script and some images (e.g. menu backgrounds, buttons, etc.) which do not always get sent to clients after being changed. The only solution seems for clients to click "Refres... 2 Jun 2010 17:37
SqlDataSource
Greetings, Have a DetailsView(dv) which allows Edit. Also, DropDownList(ddl), where the record to show details for is selected. If the ddl.DataTextField is edited in the dv, I would like the ddl to be updated, but it's not it keeps the original value. Isn't the SqlDataSource supposed to reload a... 1 Jun 2010 18:39
ASP.NET 2.0 AppDomain recycling
Dnia 13-10-2009 o 15:57:28 John Rivers <first10(a)btinternet.com> napisa�(a): Hi Since upgrading one web app to 2.0 the AppDomain recycles whenever there is a change in the bin folder This results in a new AppDomain being created and a full recompilation of the web app This takes around 20 se... 1 Jun 2010 18:39
Closing connections
> If you leave out of the Using(connection) with a Return to leave the function before you let the Using(connection) complete normally to close the connection, then you have left things open like the code above. If you have done the Return and left the Function before you close things, then you ... 1 Jun 2010 18:39
Can't adjust the iFrame height to fit the contents.
For the last few days I've been looking on the Internet for code to adjust an iFrame height to fit the contents. I see many time that it is necessary to check the browser type and have the code act accordingly. I can't generate my own code because don't know enough about the various browsers and their capa... 2 Jun 2010 10:56