First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Creating a Word document from an ASP.NET application
Hello, I just want to know if there is an existing DLL or Web Compasant that can be used from an ASP.NET application (located on a IIS server without Office on it) to create a Word document based on a template (.dot) that is used only for the bookmarks properties (replaced momentarily with a personnal values). ... 23 Jun 2010 07:20
Creating a Word document from an ASP.NET application
Hello, I just want to know if there is an existing DLL or Web Compasant that can be used from an ASP.NET application (located on a IIS server without Office on it) to create a Word document based on a template (.dot) that is used only for the bookmarks properties (replaced momentarily with a personnal values). ... 21 Jun 2010 08:03
Creating a Word document from an ASP.NET application
Hello, I just want to know if there is an existing DLL or Web Compasant that can be used from an ASP.NET application (located on a IIS server without Office on it) to create a Word document based on a template (.dot) that is used only for the bookmarks properties (replaced momentarily with a personnal values). ... 21 Jun 2010 08:03
possible to allow an arbitrary number of slashes in a RouteTable entry?
Is there a syntax I can use, when adding routes to a route table, to allow *all* requests going to "/SomeRoute/" to be handled? I have some URLs that need to be of the form "/SomeRoute/etc1/etc2/etc3", with an arbitrary number of slashes. The route table seems to not handle anything that doesn't have the number... 19 Jun 2010 13:29
DataReader with Datatable Vs Dataset
salam.key ezdevaj kardi? From http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=blog+arman+ajabkhani&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai= Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups http://www.developmentnow.com/g/ ... 19 Jun 2010 03:44
web platform installer
I have web platform installer. I want to install an application on my remote site. It doesn't appear to be able to install on a remote site. Or at least, I do not know how. Is it correct that it is not used to install on a remote site? Thanks? ... 18 Jun 2010 21:17
AsyncFileUpload fails in hidden panel
Could someone help: I have the AsyncFileUpload controk within a <Panel> control that I toggle visibility True/False. For Example when the page loads pnlEdit.visible = False. Then when a user clicks on a detail record in a grid I display the panel with the AsyncFileControl ie: pnlEdit.Visible = True. Beca... 18 Jun 2010 16:52
IsClientConnected
We are developing applications that demand gauranteed delivery of a download. right now we are using IsClientConnected flag to check if client is connected Are there are scenarios where this flag will return true even though the client is actually disconnected. Are there secnarios where the flag will return fa... 22 Jun 2010 17:10
How do I get an asp.net gridview row with rounded corners?
Hi asp.net people, I have to implement a look and feel for a asp.net gridview where on hovering a row, it should be highlighted with a (gradient) bar with round corners. I have come as far as to highlight it with a gadient bar, but unto now without the round corners as follows: I made an image with the gradient ... 21 Jun 2010 03:44
sql 2005 views
I am beginning the process of converting a 15 yr old Access db (frontend) into a website application. It might be 15yo but is still very much used today and has gone thru all the updates over time. The back end is sql server 2005. Much in the front end uses sql views. How are views treated in asp.net sqlda... 18 Jun 2010 08:03