First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Has anybody ever used CFC Proxy before?
I am having the same trouble. What is the exact error or trouble you are having? My code throws a RuntimeException - Any Ideas? java.lang.RuntimeException: CFCServlet must be initialized at coldfusion.cfc.CFCProxy.<init>(CFCProxy.java:67) at coldfusion.cfc.CFCProxy.<init>(CFCPro... 3 Nov 2006 20:33
guru challenge!
Your two replace commands appear to cancel each other out. ... 28 Oct 2006 05:47
cfencode.linux segmentation fault
Does anybody have cfencode.linux working? I keep getting a segmentation fault with I actually try to cfencode a file (cfencode somefile.cfm). If I just do a cfencode, this seems to work in that it prints out the usage message. Mike ... 24 Oct 2006 23:47
cfinvoke.
If I have a directory that stores my cfc's called components under my root app folder I would use---> components.whatever to call my whatever.cfc. What would I use to call my cfc if I was in another directory under the root app folder that was side by side the components directory? ... 24 Oct 2006 21:11
PDF to SWF?
I need to convert pdf's to swf's on the CF server systematically. Any way to do that? Can Flashpaper do this somehow? ... 9 Oct 2006 12:27
CFCHART: Multiple series date (line) chart
I'm getting the same issue in CFMX7, it's driving me nuts. It's charting an array of multiple values for 1 date. The array is ordered by date, but, as in your example, the graph DOES NOT respect the date order provided by the array. Furthermore, I can't see a pattern in where/why it's rearranging the data. I ... 3 Oct 2006 20:22
unzip zipfile with nonenglish filenames
hi, all i tried to use apache foundation alternative (supports encoding parameter to resolve filenames encoding) to standard unzipping classes located in JVM 1.4.x. classes are located in package org.apache.tools.zip.* in ant.jar everything works fine in tomcat, but in JRun/CF7 following message is di... 18 Sep 2006 12:12
PDF to FlashPaper 2
hi all, I'm trying to build an application over Coldfusion that implements a conversion from a pdf into a Flashpaper document. The only way I had found to do that is using FlashpaperConnect.dll that comes with Contribute 3. My problem is that I need to run ColdFusion over Linux and Contribut does not have a L... 22 Sep 2006 08:36
XMLTransformation
I am trying to use XMLTransform(XML,XSL) CFMX7 function. My XSL uses version 2 function e.g. Regex-group XSL function. I have beengetting the folowing error " javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Could not find... 5 Sep 2006 07:10
Help! CFHTTP
Hello, I am in the midst of migrating from BlueDragon to ColdFusion, and I ran across a problem connecting to a remote site via CFHTTP. I am posting XML to the remote site using formfield CFHTTPPARAMs. The code works in BlueDragon, and it works if I connect using http rather than https in ColdFusion (though I... 30 Aug 2006 12:52
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14