First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
CFX Tag
Hi, We use on our server ColdFusion (CF7+Windows 2003 SP2) the CFX tag ImageCR3. Sometimes the DLL crash and return the error below. After the crash, if y call the DLL again, the JRun service will be crashed. Hardware problem, disk error, any ideas??? -------------------- The web site you are accessin... 22 Jan 2008 04:26
CFExchange - isMessage
We have built an application that relies heavily on CFExchange and have come across a bit of a roadblock. The application loops through messages and extracts the attachments from them. The issue occurs when one or more of the attachments are msg files (using action="getAttachments"). In this instance, no fi... 14 Jan 2008 14:29
CFExchange Accessing Global Address Lists
Is there a way to grab the global address list from exchange with the new cfexchange tags? I can only seem to pull back contacts for a specific user. Thanks! Joe ... 8 Jan 2008 09:55
Help with CFWINDOW
Hi, I need some help with cfwindows, I got a page with few buttons in a cfform that initialize cfwindows with source in another page. Everything works as it should cept that when I click on 1 button the rest don't work. I am getting an error "error processing JavaScript in markap for element "window.name_bo... 16 Jan 2008 14:46
Translation From VB
Could anyone help me with this translation to CFML please? If rst.RecordCount = 0 Then NoRecs Exit Sub End If Numrecs = 1 Do Until rst.EOF ' If next AcesData PartNo is the same as the last due to different MfrLabel, skip it Do Until rst!PartNo <> LastPartNo Numrecs = Numrecs + 1 ... 28 Dec 2007 17:02
Cf 8 / onRequestEnd / html cfgrid
Hi All, seesions greetings... I have just started playing with CF8 When I include a footer page in the onRequestEnd function of the application.cfc, I keep getting an error. My cfm page is just a cfgrid with a standard application.cfc page. Is this a possible bug ?? Ken cfgrid page <cfform... 21 Dec 2007 21:49
iframe breaking cflayout tabs ?
Hello, I am new to CF (old vbscript/asp guy), and am struggling with converting a fieldset based iframe to cflayout tabbed version. I can get all my tabs to work, but when I put in my iframe in the cflayoutarea it breaks it. I am encapsulating a fckeditor in it, and it just posts back to the paret frame... 19 Dec 2007 14:14
Help with CFNavigate
Try placing two single quotes in the second argument, just like you did for the third and fourth argument. ... 10 Dec 2007 01:15
CFHTTP Connection failure
Hi I'm getting "Connection failure" errors when trying to cfhttp into the same server: COM.Allaire.ColdFusion.HTTPFailure Connection Failure: Status code unavailable Here's the simplest scenario that I'm able to reproduce this problem: 1. create a cfm file accessible through http://myserver/test.cfm: ######... 10 Dec 2007 01:15
cfinvoke and windows authentication
Hi I try to consume a MS Exchange 2007 webservice to get the 'free/busy' information out of calendars. But as I understand the login fails on the windows authentication. I scanned the web for a solution for quite a while now but I can not find anything usefull. Is there a recommended solution using CF ? My ... 10 Dec 2007 01:15