First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
How can I pass a .Net StringCollection to a .Net objectusing CF 8?
Hi I'm attempting to get CF 8 to interface with dtSearch, a free text search engine. It has a COM interface but CF consistently crashes when we get more than 100,000 returns. So dtSearch have suggested using the .Net interface as it has a callback mechanism which should prevent the issue. However, to get ... 1 Oct 2008 02:53
CFNTAuthenticate and Windows Server 2008
I'm using cfntauthenticate to verify users in our active directory. The code has been working for years under Windows 2003 Server with CFMX 7 and works fine in our development environment (2003 with CFMX 8). We're deploying this same code to a Windows 2008 server with CFMX 8 installed and keep getting the usern... 26 Sep 2008 15:38
Error when updating a verity collection
Does anyone know what this error means? Happens when updating a verity collection..... Error Code: File locking/unlocking error [VdkError_FileLocking]. (-146) Thanks, Joe:confused; ... 17 Sep 2008 15:32
CFImage does not display
I have a problem with cfimage that only exists on my local development machine (localhost) - the same code works and displays on my development and production servers with the same basic CF environment (CF version and patch level, etc). The cfimage action is "writetobrowser" and is used extensively in the cod... 26 Sep 2008 16:39
cfexchangecalendar items created by Entourage
I'm noticing an odd problem with cfexchangecalendar queries against an Exchange 2007 environment. Calendar items originally created in the Entourage mail client show up with the string "calendar item" as the subject in cfexchangecalendar queries. Here's the scenario: [bullet]A user creates a calendar item i... 20 Aug 2008 15:57
CFExchange - isMessage
Any luck with this issue? We are experiencing the same problem with attempting to retrieve emails that are forwarded as attachments. The cfexcahngemail tag knows the attachment is there and knows the size of the attachment, but the CID is blank as is some other info. ATTACHMENTFILENAME: [empty string] ATT... 13 Aug 2008 12:48
Bug in cfexchangemail
We are attempting to use the cfexchangemail tag to inspect email attachments. When the attachment is an email though, we are unable to retrieve the attachment. The cfexcahngemail tag knows the attachment is there and knows the size of the attachment, but the CID is blank as is some other info. ATTACHMENTFIL... 13 Aug 2008 12:48
Tricky SOAP input problem; need help with cfinvokesyntax
I'm experiencing a similar issue by getting an error of: Web service operation retrieve with parameters {<my parameters here>} cannot be found. So after reading this thread, I attempted to create new structures and pass the complex data types in that fashion. Based upon these snippets of code from the WSDL... 23 Jul 2008 15:21
Consuming Web Service--endpoint different from wsdl
Were you ever to get this working using CFINVOKE? We've encountered the same situation a few times and never found a way to make it work without using CFHTTP instead. We'd love a simple solution to this as it appears to becoming more common place for the end points to differ or for the WSDL file to be part o... 23 Jul 2008 17:25
CFExchangeCalendar Handling Recurring Events
I'm having some really frustrating issues with using cfexchangecalendar. Is there any way to get the details of an recurring event? Details meaning the actually recurrence of the event (every day/week/month etc...). Unfortunately it seems like cfexchangecalendar is not capable of returning any of this data. ... 15 Jul 2008 16:27