First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Coldfusion and PGP
Hi All, I have pgp desktop installed on my server and I try to decrypt a string using my private & public key but I am completely lost... Should I use cfexecute with gnugp, a cfx tag or open pgp or the Bouncy Castle Cryptography Library ... I have a post form where I recieve a encrypted userid and I just ... 19 Dec 2008 03:50
CF and Web services best practices
Hi all, I need to write a paper about CF and web services. Could anybody point me to some resources about best practices when implementing web services in CF? Any lessons learned, gotchas from your own experience are even better. I know already about the complex data types and their problems in SOAP/ WSDL. ... 5 Dec 2008 08:51
Sudden cfhttp failure - need help!
On Dec 3, 3:12 pm, "RichardG" <webforumsu...(a)macromedia.com> wrote: The  cfhttp code below has been running perfectly for a few years (certain specifics removed to protect my job!).    It suddenly began to fail on our Win 2000 CF7 production server.  Testing it in development and other CF servers it runs... 4 Dec 2008 06:12
Sudden cfhttp failure - need help!
The cfhttp code below has been running perfectly for a few years (certain specifics removed to protect my job!). It suddenly began to fail on our Win 2000 CF7 production server. Testing it in development and other CF servers it runs perfectly. It is a critical part of an online app. that runs nightly. ... 3 Dec 2008 10:27
Return String with CFDIV calling a CFC on BIND
Do I am the only one on Earth who need to return a string instead of a numeric value when using a CFDIV-BIND on a CFC? My god! this is hard to find anybody who went to the same thing! Or I am missing something about the real utilitity we suppose to do with a CFDIV or somebody will have to explain to me! Sorry, ... 2 Dec 2008 19:41
Session variable problem
Hello All, I have two PCs on a network that get there session variables mixed up... read on Scenario In my application a few session variables are set up on the first page and then as the user progress through about 5 pages the session variables are called and used etc, until the last page when they ar... 4 Dec 2008 00:36
ColdFusion and Salesforce Components
Hi, I have a requirement of integrating a coldfusion site to Salesforce CRM application. I have got salesforce objects in coldfusion (.cfc) through which I am trying to insert contact details in to Salesforce CRM application. The components work in the following manner 1. Authenticate the user login in... 27 Nov 2008 14:34
How do I hide CFIDE when using CF ajax?
We've started to use some CF ajax features on our public site, like autosuggest. But in order for this to work I had to create a virtual directory to the CFIDE path off our public site. Obivously for security reasons, etc., I don't want CFIDE to be accessible from here (previously it was only accessible from o... 21 Nov 2008 00:47
autosuggest
how can I use autosuggest without cfinput. I mean just use input box. I don't want to use cfform . Just want to use fom. I seen that autosuggest won't work without cfinput. I mean it doesn't work with input tab. Any examples. Thanks ... 20 Nov 2008 13:05
A wired Cffeed issue?
My Feed Showing Java 500 error: The Error is like the this: 500 ROOT CAUSE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class coldfusion.syndication.FeedDateParser at coldfusion.tagext.io.FeedTag.<init>(FeedTag.java:64) at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor9646.newInstance(Unknown So... 15 Nov 2008 00:22
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12