First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Problem connecting flex and cfc
Hi All, I'm having an issue with using cfcs from flex. Everything seems correct in my flex code to use RemoteObject, with destination of ColdFusion and source is my cfc, referenced exactly as done in tutorial. I know my cfc works fine, but I got the error "faultCode:InvokeFailed faultString:'[MessagingError... 13 Nov 2008 16:58
cfimage captcha java error
Using cfimage to generate a captcha image. Works locally, but on live server I get this error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Timer already cancelled. Function for writing captcha: <cffunction name="writeCaptcha" displayname="writeCaptcha" hint="I will output the captcha image" access="remote" output=... 11 Nov 2008 21:52
Error creating web service. Please ensure that you haveentered a correct Web Service name or URL.
Error creating web service. Please ensure that you have entered a correct Web Service name or URL. I'm getting this while trying to add certain webservices via the panel in cf7. I've manually checked the wsdls and they appear fine. I've manually compiled them with wsdl2java and i can't find any problems. I ca... 11 Nov 2008 17:09
CFexchange and public folders
Using CF8, I currently can access mailboxes and folders in my exchange information store except for folders in the public store. Does anyone know how to access information in the public folders using CF8's exchange tags. More specifically a public calendar. Thanks. ... 13 Nov 2008 10:56
CFDocument, pdf and justify, oh my!
Hi, I just ran into this trap. My customer requests text aligned justified and I am realy stuck with my application now. We are using ColdFusion Standard 8.01 Is there any workaround? Regards Martin ... 11 Nov 2008 04:13
Processing google weather XML file Information
Google weather APi returns an XML file that I would like to process and store content into a database. You can view sample xml file by entering this in your browser ..http://www.google.com/ig/api?weather=chicago How can I go about retrieveing the xml file and storing into a database ..This is wahat I have so ... 5 Nov 2008 18:52
send XML data for credit card processing
I?m trying to implement submission of an XML document from my website for credit card processing using my merchant?s API. Here?s the format I?m using for my request. For some reason I keep getting an error message telling me ?Invalid Request Format. XML request is not well-formed or request is incomplete.?... 5 Nov 2008 18:51
PDF Generation with database fields
This should get you going: http://www.forta.com/blog/index.cfm/2006/7/27/cf_pdfform ... 5 Nov 2008 18:51
cfajaxproxy Problem
I'm having a problem with the cfajaxproxy tag. <cfajaxproxy cfc="siteName.siteComponents.componentName" jsclassname="componentProxy"> The .cfc is found when the code is compiled. We use an external Apache web server and have multiple CF server instances installed. The URL to the .cfm page is https://serv... 8 Oct 2008 16:02
AutomationException: 0x800a13e9
Hi All, I have been testing our new server Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition on which ColdFusion 8 was installed. After the installation, I copied one of our applications and tested it. It throws the COM object error "AutomationException: 0x800a13e9" The error message is, "There is insufficient memory. ... 8 Oct 2008 11:55
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13