First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
HTTP 500 Error when consuming .Net web service fromcoldfusion
Hi, I try to consume .NET web services using cf createobject function ix = CreateObject(".NET","cELO.IndexServer.IndexServer",assembly); Then I call a function that will check if a folder exist or not. If exist this function will return the folder ID, if not then this function return NULL. If the fol... 10 Dec 2007 01:15
CFImage Fonts
Hey there, looking for some help with cfimage. I've installed a TTF font on the Windows 2003 server, and in the CFadministrator. But when trying to use this font with cfimage, I get the following error: Unable to find font: Serif. It's not a syntax error because my code works fine with Arial or Verdana. I... 10 Nov 2007 09:01
Passing an element within an element to a web service
This web service consumes invoice data all at once. The line item details are an element within the main element being passed to the web service. When I look at the request SOAP none of the line item detail is there. I am using cfscript to create and popluate the line items myPC3LineItem = ArrayNew(1); m... 10 Nov 2007 09:01
cfimage performance issues
"Now with the same code on CF8 it is very slow...using CFimage or Alagad." Let me calrify the above line of yours....Are you saying that CFIMAGE and ALAGAD both are slow on CF8 ? Is it slow all the time or only the first time you access this page ? Thanks Jayesh Viradiya Adobe CF Team ... 5 Oct 2007 18:53
Problems with Exchange 2007
Hi all! I'm trying to get my calendar from Exchange 2007. First i tried to get my emails, to test if the Exchange is configured well. <cfexchangeconnection action="open" username ="myname" password="pass" server="mailer.mycompany.com" connection="testconn1" protocol="https"> ... 20 Sep 2007 08:07
CFMail breaks up attachments filename with non ASCII
Hi CF-Devs out there! My problem is, that when attaching files via cfmailparam - no matter if inline or not - and using a filename that contains or a non 7bit-ASCII character or a simple space, the filename is not displayed correctly in Outlook nor Thunderbird. I am sure that this topic has been discussed he... 7 Sep 2007 14:42
cfldap "LDAP: error code 12 - Sort Response Control"
From what I remember, you can't specify multiple sort attributes. In fact, don't specify the sort at all. Run the CFLDAP tag, then use Query of Query to do the final sorting. ... 5 Sep 2007 20:51
CF8 cfflush not working
I cannot get <cfflush> to work on a CF8 server. I am doing a simple cfoutput, running a cfx sleep tag, and then outputing more text with a cfoutput. On my CF6.1 server (which is identical besides the version of CF), this works correctly. On the CF8 server, nothing is displayed until the whole page finishes. ... 14 Sep 2007 18:55
CFHTTP Error
I am attempting to loop trough a txt file and loop the entries into a database. The file is delimited by a pipe '|' but when I attempt it, I get: Incorrect number of columns in row. Verify the number of columns specified in the columns attribute and in the target file The error occurred in wwwroot\test.cfm L... 27 Aug 2007 18:06
CFPDF using DDX to create a TOC
I am creating a very large PDF using the CFPDF tag with the action="processDDX" to create a Table of Contents at the beginning of my PDF. The code is BELOW When I dump the output variable, ddxVar, I get the following failed error message: failed: DDXM_S18005: An error occurred in the PrepareTOC phase ... 9 Aug 2007 11:07