First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
CFCalendar Problem
I have cfcalendar working fine on the local dev box, but as soon as I put it on the server the calendar does not appear. I noticed that if I move the test calendar.cfm script into the web server root and call it from the IP number, it works fine, movce it into the correct folder for the domain I want it work ... 9 Jul 2008 07:32
CFMenu Submenu Hidden By CFLayoutArea
In the attached code you can see that a cfmenu submenu is hidden by the cflayout area. I've made the "menu" cflayoutarea a bit larger to illustrate. Under normal circumstances the submenu would be completely hidden by the cflayoutarea. I've played around with yui css and z-index but have had no success. Anyon... 8 Jul 2008 18:14
Web service invokation problem
Hi, I am having problem when consuming .net web service. This web service expects xmlobject which I create using <cfxml> tag. I have used <cfinvoke> and CreateObject without any success. First I get following error message: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch After I refresh few times... 10 Jul 2008 13:25
Did not understand "MustUnderstand" header messagewith WCF Service
I would like to know how you called your WCF services within CF. I'm trying to make a call to a 3rd party .svc but cannot consume the service. I get cannot create stub error. I would love to see how you try connecting to the service ... 19 Jun 2008 01:21
webservice does not work
When I use CF MX7 + JDK 1.6 to write a webservice example, I got the error message in exception.log file. [b]java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of coldfusion/bootstrap/BootstrapClassLoader) previously initiated loading for a different type with name "javax/xml/namespace/Q... 16 Apr 2008 10:01
CFExchangeCalendar Get Recurring Events
I am using cfexchangecalendar to show the calendar entries. Everything works fine except I am not able to see any of the recurring calendar entries. The only field I can see is IsRecurring but I would like to see the recurring details as well. Any suggestions? Thanks. Nik ... 14 Apr 2008 21:49
Fixed Width Export
Hello Community! I am working on some imports/exports to be able to satisfy the needs of a client. The format of the output file must be fixed width. To be brutally honest, this is the first time that I have to deal with fixed width so I am stuck. I need to write an interface that extracts data in fixed width... 16 Apr 2008 10:01
CFPDF and DDX instructions
I'm trying to use the processddx action of the CFPDF tag to set the intial view of a PDF generated by CFDOCUMENT, but I'm only having any luck when the source and output documents are actual physical files on the server. If I try to use the variable generated by CFDOCUMENT in the structure for the 'inputfiles' ... 14 Apr 2008 08:57
Uploading multiple files without Flex or ProFlashUpload
In .NET there is a way to do a batch upload. You designate an upload folder, and when a user clicks a button, all the files in that folder are uploaded at once. Good for an image library administrator, for example. In CF, I don't see a similar ease-of-use. I've found an article that explains how to do a multi-f... 2 Feb 2008 11:19
508 compliance and ColdFusion 8
Hi all, I am looking for any help or guidance in using ColdFusion 8 Ajax components and flash (such as cfgrid with format="flash") for 508 compliance. More specifically, what can and can not be used, if you use an Ajax tag (cfmenu, cfgrid, etc.) what needs to be done to make compliant, if using the flash f... 1 Feb 2008 00:51