First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Itext Problem
I get the following problem when trying to use the refactored iText 1.4.6. Class coldfusion.runtime.java.JavaProxy can not access a member of class com.lowagie.textNew.pdf.PdfWriter with modifiers "protected" Im trying to call the following function. pdfWriter.setViewerPreferences(PdfWriter.HideToolbar); ... 20 Feb 2007 19:04
print
Hi i want a print page btn, but can i have it so it tells the printer to "fit to page" width wise? also can i have it so it automatically prints ie print popup dosnt appear? ... 3 Jan 2007 00:49
Coldfusion and WAP
I am not smart enough (yet) to figure out Flashlite to make a Coldfusion powered Flash application, but I would like to offer my site's information via user's cell phones. Is WAP still the main language to work in? Does anyone here know? lol I found a ton of articles on how to use CF in WAP code (or the other... 25 Dec 2006 23:08
CFEXECUTE
i searched hi and low to see if anyone can get this working and all i found was other developers having exactly the same problem. First things first: I have a Winzip Pro 11 licence. I dont want to use java.util.zip as there no password/potection or encryption methods I dont want to use someone else's CFX et... 22 Dec 2006 11:32
Anyone have an updated copy of ThreeSelectsRelated.cfm?
I've used Nate Weiss TwoSelectsRelated.cfm customtag in the past http://projects.nateweiss.com/nwdc/workcode.htm and it has worked very well. However, ThreeSelectsRelated.cfm has a confirmed bug where it does not correctly retrieve the saved default values. So if you go to an edit page it doesn't show t... 21 Dec 2006 11:59
Errors Creating Java Stub for COM Object
I have a .NET assembly that I have exposed through COM. I am able to use the object with cfobject. I would like to create a java stub for ColdFusion 7. I have used the com2java tool to create the .java files from the .tlb for the com object, but am recieving error messages when I try to compile them. Comman... 14 Dec 2006 18:03
Web Service: Axis Fault??
We have a web service that works correctly when running on a standalone Jrun4-CFMX 7 server instance. However, when we try to get it to work in a clustered Jrun4-CFMX 7 environment, the following error results. Anyone encountered this before and know what the solution might be? Here is the fault returned wh... 14 Dec 2006 17:29
CFX_excel - reading excel using coldfusion
hi everyone, i got a form through with i upload the excel file. these excel files are parsed through cfx_excel tags. [b]is there any other instead of using cfx_excel query to read the values from excel sheet?[/b] thanks ... 5 Jan 2007 02:13
coldfusion.runtime.CookieScope error in IE
Hi, I receive the following error message: "Element 1 is undefined in a Java object of type class coldfusion.runtime.CookieScope referenced as" when trying to view my site with Internet Explorer 6. I use the customtag cf_inputFilter as a safety "removes characters or tags from all fields coming from th... 6 Dec 2006 17:41
Verity Collection Unabled to Create Anything
Why am I getting this error? ---------------------------------------------- Unable to create collection sts. Unable to create collection sts. An error occurred while creating the collection: com.verity.api.administration.ConfigurationException: Fail to create the index. (-6220) ... 21 Nov 2006 21:11
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14