First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Error in CF form in flash format
Hi I receive the following error when loading a CF form in a Flash format... Errors, warnings or exceptions were found when compiling /mystore/admin/purchases_not_processed.cfm. Visit the online Flex documentation or API reference for further information. 1 Error found. Error C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\... 8 Mar 2007 04:51
CFXML error
CFGRIDUPDATE not working properly
I am new to using the CFGRID tag and I think it's quite wonderful. However, I am having an issue with getting it to update a record. I am simply doing a simple query with the the selectmode="Edit". I can insert and delete with no problems, works fine. If I try to just update a record and then click submit, the ... 30 Mar 2007 16:17
Xcopy sucks
Hi .. My code doesnt what it suppose to do..it needs copy files and folder into destination but apparently it doenst..what is wrong ? It is working when I use dos command but not with Cf..I already map it...Thank u genius.. <cfoutput> <cfdirectory action="list" directory="d:/cfusionmx/wwwroot" name="ima... 26 Feb 2007 16:35
COM dll : Argument Is Not A Remote Object
Hey All, I'm using a COM object to retrieve formatted information from a database and move it into another query - long story.... I'm able to retrieve 90% of the variables from the object class, but 3 or 4 variables error out when I try to access them; they throw the following exception: "The cause of t... 28 Feb 2007 00:23
Cfmail possible firewall issue
I am new to coldfusion - so please talk slow. I have CF mx 7 std on Windows 2003 std with IIS 6 - and excahange 2003 std. all on same box. I am trying to send some emails using cfmail and I am pretty sure the code is okay - the query is also fine (verified with cfdump). But here is the problem - the email is ... 24 Feb 2007 18:59
webservices and abstract types
hi! i am trying to retrieve data from microsoft crm, to do this i need to use webservices. i can correctly connect but then i try to use the 'retrieve' function and it complains about a parameter. it seems to me cf wants to construct an abstract java class, which ofcourse fails. constructing the "com.microsof... 21 Feb 2007 12:13
Mail Spool One at a Time
Ok, weird issue. I am running ColdFusion MX 7 (7,0,1,116466). Mail is getting into the queue and processing however it is only doing them one at a time. I have an email that goes out nightly to about 1800 users and it is taking about 8 hours for all the email to leave. Even during the day when there is much l... 20 Feb 2007 13:17
CFGRID HREF
How can I create a URL in href for each record where the query parameters are the values of the selected record. I tried the following: <cfgrid name="mygrid" query="getproducts"> <cfgridcolumn name="prod" href="#order_url#?prod=#getproducts.product#" hrefkey="product"> </cfgrid> The problem with this... 7 Mar 2007 17:53
Verity Search Error
I just started a Verity search engine for a very large site, and have gotten the following error message a couple of times: There was a problem while attmpting to perform a search. ------ Query has a parsing error. (-40) at com.verity.k2.K2Search.receive(Unknown Source) at com.verity.search.ProcessSearch.... 15 Feb 2007 15:47