From: gufus on
Hello, David!

I would have shiped it to http://www.virustotal.com/
--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: gufus on
Hello, David!

You wrote on Sat, 3 Apr 2010 17:20:08 -0400:

TRT>>> opposed to Avast Antivirus
DHL>
|> Temper... temper..
DHL>
DHL> Avast 5; Same signatures, different engine.

Ah....

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: ~BD~ on
The Real Truth MVP wrote:
> Did you notice how everyone keeps avoiding your question about the
> quality of my software. It's been asked many times and not by you but
> never answered.

Oh yes, I notice! :)

Perhaps others posting here don't have the skills required to produce
helpful, working, 'fix it' programmes. Jealous maybe? Who knows.

You seemed to say that on your computer the file in question *was*
picked up by Avast! Is that right?

If so, and if David Kaye is using the same version as you, why would
*his* version not have identified the suspect file on his machine.

Puzzling.

--
Dave
From: gufus on
Hello, David!

You wrote on Sat, 03 Apr 2010 22:28:50 GMT:

DK> For the record "the lastest version" means exactly that, 5.0.462. I'm
DK> wondering what part of "latest version" people don't understand.

Easy.. easy David

BTW, check your setup, your clock is wrong.

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: gufus on
Hello, The!

You wrote on Sat, 3 Apr 2010 15:11:33 -0700:

TRT> Probably for the same reason why he can't fix his clock, user error.

<grin>

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca